<Extra Two> Izuku's Father

*Izuku and Kagome are depicted as 17*

"I'm so glad to have you both over," Inko smiled at her son and his girlfriend. "It really has been too long. You sure keep busy these days, don't you?"

"Ah... well, what can I say, Mom... there's a lot to do as a hero..."

"And I have a lot to do every time he breaks his gear," Kagome said, lightly shoving Izuku, though he was much more sturdy at this age than he had been four years ago.

"I worry about you, Izuku," Inko sighed a bit, "you used to injure yourself every day... and now you fight so many bad people-!"

"Aw, come on, Inko-San~ look at him," Kagome went behind and rested her head on Inko's shoulder, looking up at Izuku softly. He really was amazing in every way. She wondered time and time again if she was even worth his time... He truly deserved better than her. "Your son's gotten so strong and he'll get even better over time. This man's like cheese."

"Cheese?!" Izuku shouted, absolutely not having a traumatic flashback to a certain Frenchman.

"Ch-cheese?" Inko voiced out in confusion.

"Cheese." Kagome confirmed. "You know, they say cheese gets better the longer you age it."

"Kagome, why do you say things so w e i r d?!" Izuku demanded with a little whine, watching the two women laugh a little at him. "Haha, very funny, you two."

"I'm quite the comedian, yes," Kagome took a little bow.

"It's wonderful to see you two are so vivacious," Inko smiled. The two grown people before her had been through so much, and she knew she barely knew the half of it. Izuku's scars were almost always on display, and it hurt her to know he'd been through that. But she saw her beautiful baby boy grow into a strong, successful man. Kagome had also been through unspeakable horrors, but while she tried her damndest to hide her scars, Kagome was living a beyond healthy life, and Inko couldn't be happier for her. "Dinner's at the table alrea-!"

An abrupt ringing sounded at the doorbell. "Mom?"

"Oh, don't you worry about it, dear, just sit down. Dinner's at the table, and- oh, would you mind getting Yagj upstairs, Izuku?"

Izuku looked at her suspiciously before nodding and making his way up the stairs.

Inko made her way to the door, steeling herself. She knew damn well who was behind that door, and she was really hoping the man would just go away at this point. She no longer took child support from him, she payed her own bills, and they had long since divorced, so why was he coming here so often?!

"Mrs. Mido," Kagome called softly. "Is everything okay?"

"Mom?"

She hadn't been able to protect those kids from a damn thing. Not Izuku, not Kagome, but she hadn't been able to do anything about it then. She was stronger now, too. "It's alright, I can handle this."

Inko opened the door and looked up at the man in the door way. He was sort of twig-like with a black bush atop his head and charming freckles dotting his skin in the way Izuku's were. Many things about this man could be seen as charming and Inko knew that his businessman ways had got her to trust in someone who had the trustworthiness of a wolf in sheep's clothing. "Inko," he breathed out.