Cavalry Battle & 1V1

The sane one, the other genius, the insomniac, and the perv. Quite a team. "Grape face, NOW!" The second the battle started, he began aiming his boba-sphere-sticky things— oh, fuck that— he started throwing his grapes at people's feet. He managed to block one of the parts of Iida's engines. "That was... impressive." I scowl at him.

"Hey, Atomic Menace," says Shinso loudly. "Could you explode us up, there's someone coming after us that shouldn't." It's a blonde guy with explosions like mine and Katsuki's, wearing a smirk.

"I don't know, Mind-melt, he looks easy to goad, if you know what I mean?"

"HEY, BLONDIE, WHAT'S YOUR QUIRK!?"

"MY NAME IS MONOMA, AND MY QUIRK IS-!" Got 'em. He shuts the fuck up and the team gets to us, but he's unable to get ours.

"I'll speed-burst us to whoever you want. If you wanna stay on the low, then just say so," I alert him as he grabs all of Mo...something's medals. "Nice."

"Hmm. Down-low sounds good. Grape-Juice is still catapulting?"

Mineta is recovering from taking the grapes off his head. If you were wondering about his height, Korado Hagane happened to have enough spare metal after keeping herself safe to make some height-enhancing springs for Mineta's feet, hence why I was currently looking up at him. "He should be good in a few."

"Oh, my god, they're in the sky!" I hear someone say. I glance up at a corner, where Izuku's team has used the combine powers of Ochaco, a jet pack, and the emo-bird Tokoyami.

"I have an idea, Shinso. Do you know that one author, good 'ol Edgar?"

•_•_•_•_•

I had launched us up and Mineta had tried to help with his springs. The potential energy we got from this was enough to power Korado's mini mechanics on her shoes, being able to give her a power burst. "Don't lie, Korado, you got the idea for that from Black Panther."

"...wakanda forever?" She giggles. "I'm not usually this shy, I'm sorry."

"Don't be." I say, continuing to propel ourselves to Izuku. "Shinso, now!"

"Tokoyami, was it?" This gains us my classmate's attention. "I'm honestly bored right now. You seem like the type who knows about some good poetry."

"This really isn't the ti-!" Tokoyami is blocked out by Dark Shadow, who stops what he's doing to help fend off others, "OH, tell me about it, all he reads is Edgar Allen Poe, like-!"

"Both of you start dragging your team down," Shinso says, and the duo (Tokoyami and Shadow) start working on just that. "No hard feelings, it's for the competition. I need to get in hero course, I hope you understand."

"Mineta, when I say so," I say, noticing Todoroki and Iida out of the corner of my eyes. "Spam throw your grapes at Iida's legs, and Korado, start launching any of your shock busters, and Shinso, let Tokoyami go please. Our main focus was never Izuku's team, I'm sorry I let it get to me." I grin, and Izuku smiles gently at me back. I almost feel bad when Korado does launch her shock busters at Mei Hatsume's equipment. "All's fair in love and war, Izu~!" I say, letting myself rest from the explosions, allowing Korado to use her metal to make springs again to make us jump. "Is this what Miruko feels like," I scowl as I wobble and clutch tighten my hold on Shinso, and allow Korado to grab all of us before we can hurt ourselves. We land gracefully on the ground and I ignore Mic's commentary.