Operation Tatterdoll- Facet Two

Facet Two: Deku, Chargebolt, Headphone Jack, and Zero

"Confirmed? Alright, we'll storm in T- 5 minutes." Kagome hissed into her her head set, turning to make sure that Jiro and Kaminari and Izuku heard as well. This was it. She was going back home. She was going back home. But she didn't have time to be emotional or break down or to even feel anything right now. She could save her feelings for Morpheus when she killed him very very slowly.

"What is wrong with you," Jiro said, tapping Zero's shoulder with her earphone jack. Her arms remained crossed over her chest and she looked over at the murderess with narrowed eyes.

"Nothing?"

"Your heartbeat's so... stable. Aren't you nervous? Or angry? Any adrenaline?"

"Headphone Jack, I'm an assassin," Zero stated bluntly.

"And? Are you incapable of feelings or something?"

"I go on missions like this all the time. I can register feelings and pain later, for now I need to focus on working. And besides, the adrenaline rush only matters mid-battle. Not right before."

Izuku shot Kagome a look, implying they would talk about this later. Zero simply shifted her weight and bent backward and came back up, stretching her joints and muscles out. "Once you get the tatterdoll, you need to fucking run. I'm taking Mozai Idaki somewhere I can hurt him slowly and painfully."

"Damn, what this guy do to you?" Kaminari mumbled.

"More than enough."

"Well, I'm not sure how much he did or what he did, but hey," the blonde swung an arm over Jiro's and Kagome's shoulders. "We should hype ourselves a little. We get our best friend back today. And better yet, Mister Aizawa sorta trusts us on missions."

"More like he trusts me to make sure you don't die." Zero gave a playful snort, patting herself down to make sure all her gear was on. It's kind of bulky. I'll have to make some new designs later. Maybe "...something with properties like kevlar- or I could buy some, but it's hella expensive. I'd also need something flexible but strong over top... and I need better tactics because in a drawn out fight, I'd have to resort to using hand-to hand-combat which outs me at a disadvantage if my opponent has an emitter or transformation or defensive quirk— or even more battle experience than me..."

"Mido, what's she saying," Kaminari hissed at Midoriya, staring at Zero as she listed off strategies.

"How should I know?"

"I mean don't you do that, too?"

"I- erm... I-I guess?"

"Alright, alright, wait, Zero. Don't we have to go soon?"

"We have a minute with an uncertainty of about 3 seconds. So yeah. Get ready to jet. Remember, Facet One is gonna go up the stairs, and your main goal is to make it downstairs. Any last minute questions?"

"Are you really going to kill the person who kidnapped Mozai," Izuku asked, taking a hold of Kagome's wrist. He sincerely didn't want her to kill him; Mozai deserved a prolonged suffering in a legal facility or to be given an issued death penalty. She was only going to frame herself as the bad guy.

"I'll hand him over to the authorities." Kagome shook his hand off, and began walking. "I'll have you know that the government wants me to kill him and I am a part-time government lackey." She stopped in her tracks to look at Izuku. "In other words, I am the authorities."

Floor One was easily cleared with the combined efforts of both Facets, minimal injuries. Floor Zero wasn't difficult either, but Floor Negative was where Facet Two found themselves trapped.