Yaoyorozu Momo

In the middle of another one of Izuku and Katsuki's contests, who-will-be-the-first-to-speak, which lately began to include Kaminari for whatever reason, and Jiro because Kaminari insisted she should come to one of these hangouts, an unexpected friend bust into the room.

Yaoyorozu Momo was probably the most put together person anyone knew. Yes, she had her insecurities, but she was a brilliant student, a beautiful persona, and a blindingly obvious person. For the past week, one thought kept her up at night. Metal detectors. Black tea, no milk and no sugar were drank cold and hot and all temperatures in between as she skipped an entire week of school (while lying that she was feeling ill!) to figure out what had been ailing her. "Gentlemen— and Kyouka!"

Kaminari shook himself out of his thoughts with a gentle sigh before bringing a wide smile to his face. "Hey, Momo! What's up?"

"I!" Momo said simply before animatedly moving across the room.

"You?" Katsuki growled, unimpressed with the interruption. "Ponytail?"

"Do any of you have a whiteboard?!" Momo asked desperately, thanking her stars that Izuku pulled one out from under the bed, confused about Momo's sudden appearance. "...we can't do this here, Sensei might find it. Kagome's Honorary Dorm, that's where! Meet me at Kagome's Honorary Dorm at midnight. It's next to where mine is."

Jiro looked at her confusedly, but Kaminari voiced her concerns for her. "Midnight?"

"Even later, if you're capable."

Izuku glanced at Katsuki, and Katsuki at Izuku. "I'm not going."

"Kacchan, she obviously has something important to say. And it's not like you sleep at eight anymore." The night terrors really got to Katsuki. Kagome melting in his hands, dying over and over again.

"I don't have to agree to shit."

"Bakugo, I promise this is worth your time." Momo's hair was down, disheveled, and her eyes had dark circles beneath them. Her eyes were bloodshot and caffeinated, and her legs trembled with her exhaustion. "You have to be there."

"...you look pathetic—! OW, DEKU, WHAT FUCKING FOR?!"

"BE NICE, KACCHAN."

"I WON'T. But I'll go to your silly meeting, I guess." Katsuki gave in when Izuku fixed him with a glare. He didn't have the energy to make Deku yell at him. Who else was gonna cry with him. Shitty Hair has no idea how to deal with Katsuki without saying don't cry, bro, wait-wai—lemme get a tissue— ahh?! What—shit, what do I do? It was actually kinda fucking cute, but he wasn't ready to explore why he thought that, yet.

"Jiro, do you want to come, too?" She shrugged and gave a small nod to Kaminari. He smiled wide and looked at Momo brightly, "we'll be there!"

-/-/-/-

Momo crept into Kagome's dorm at about 11:49, unsuspiciously. Kaminari and Jiro showed up at around 11:54, and at 11:59, Izuku dragged Katsuki into the room while they hissed at one another about you promised, Kacchan— I DONT CARE D— shush! Once the door was quietly shut behind him, Katsuki nearly gave himself whiplash as he turned to Momo. "Start talking now, Ponytail."