20.

<>~<>~<>~<>

𝙨𝙚𝙧·𝙚𝙣·𝙙𝙞𝙥·𝙞·𝙩𝙮

𝙨𝙚𝙧·𝙚𝙣·𝙙𝙞𝙥·𝙞·𝙩𝙮

 𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣

 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙥𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙮.

<>~<>~<>~<>

Izuku was certain he was going to die in this stinky alleyway. 

He was bleeding, he was paralyzed, he was hungry and he was certain that there was no way Todoroki could fend for both of them, Iida and the useless pro-hero behind him.  It was a sad fact, yes, but one he faced nonetheless. 

He would never get to see his pretty omega classmate again. Never got to tell her how he felt. Never got to actually show her how he could love her. 

He finally got his quirk under control too! And all for what? 

Hot flames licked his cheek as Todoroki-- Shoto when he was on the field, he supposed-- pushed Stain back, growling as a knife skinned his cheek. The villain tried getting in closer to lick at the dual-users cut, falling back as another wave of hot, blistering fire burst out once more.  

 "Interesting friends for a fake like you, Ingenium. " Stain spat, growling in anger as he tossed another switchblade up before catching it, whipping it with incredible speed towards Todoroki who couldn't switch sides fast enough to block it with ice, instead using his arms.

Turns out, he didn't need to black in the first place.

A dark figure jumped in front of him, redirecting the knife around their body before throwing it up much like Stain did, slowing it's momentum down. They caught it with a snicker, wings fluttering. 

"Didn't you know playing with knives is dangerous?" The knife was flipped shut before the figure pocketed it, standing in front of the injured groups. 

"Liah?" Izuku shakily asked, praying it wasn't the omega. As much as he wanted to see her, he didn't want to get her into danger. Not while he was like this. Not while he was injured on the ground, barely getting his mobility back. 

The figure turned, yellow eyes gleaming with mischief, highlighted by her quirk. If they weren't in immediate danger, Izuku would've fawned over her for hours on end. "Angel on the field. You were there when I picked it out, Deku." 

Her smirk sent butterflies up his spine. 

"What are you doing here?" Shoto spoke up next, not taking his eyes off of Stain. He knew he couldn't fight Midoriya, so he would take his anger out on the next best thing.