8.

<>~<>~<>~<>

𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚·𝙡𝙮 

𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚·𝙡𝙮 

𝙖𝙙𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚

 (𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣) 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩; 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚.

<>~<>~<>~<>

Shoto held Adaliah's hand with a tight grip as he ushered her between fellow students, both teens trying to fight their way through the horde without loosing each other. It seemed futile though as their grip was strained, students getting in between the two teens. People were pushing, people were shoving, it was utter chaos. Chaotic to the point Adaliah and Shoto's hands were ripped apart, the dual colored boy being pushed further to the exit while Adaliah was pushed to her knees. 

Shoto felt his heart drop the moment his hand lost Adaliah's, the boy quickly looking back only to catch his breath as he couldn't see her. He had to find her before anyone else did! God damn it, he was going to save her, be her knight in shining armor! 

Which was the very thing Adaliah was praying for as she was knelt on the ground.Every time she had tried getting up, some asshole kneed her back, forcing her back to her hands and knees. The familiar anxious feeling was creeping up on her. 

Letting out a yelp, Adaliah pulled her hand close to her as a foot stomped on it, a bruise already forming. She could feel the beginnings of her stripes start to appear on her cheeks, burnt sugar escaping her, though she continued to fight the urge to use her quirk. There were too many people and not a lot of space. She would for sure be expelled if she did anything with her quirk. Not even Aizawa would be able to save her.

Another yell left the white-ette as she was suddenly pulled to her feet, then against a wall; her head smacking against it. "You know, sometimes 'Mega, your especially stupid."

"'Suki, thank you!" Adaliah gratefully latched onto the ash blond's neck, the stripes on her face fading away as a blush arose on Katsuki's. She gave an experimental nuzzle on his scent gland, giving more as he didn't pull away; the fireplace smell calming her. 

"Yeah, yeah, I couldn't just leave ya down there." The boy kept his back to the hallway of students rushing by, taking most of the backlash.

Watching as a particularly large student pushed past the blond, who grunted as he tried not to crush the girl under him, Adaliah let her quirk show itself; golden stripes decorating her face. With a small, hidden, hand motion, she provided a small barrier around them, leaving about three inches of space between their bodies and the barrier. Whenever a student passed them, they would hit the barrier, not Katsuki.

"Are you sure your-"

"I'm fine, Katsuki, I'm a lot calmer so I won't loose control." Adaliah winced as another student hit the barrier. She had issues believing her own words,so  she knew Katsuki wouldn't believe her at all.