14.

<>~<>~<>~<>

𝙙𝙚·𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢

𝙙𝙚·𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢

 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙗

 𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙧𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚.

<>~<>~<>~<>

"This is stupid."

"You're stupid."

Kai grunted, shoving his sister to the side ever so slightly. She chirped before steadying herself, sending a playful glare his way. It was the morning of the sports festival and Kai had taken the day off from work and school to be there. His sister was going to be there, so he sure as hell wasn't going to miss watching her kickass. 

That didn't mean he wouldn't complain about it though. 

They were walking between stalls, Adaliah in her gym uniform beside him. Last minute nerves had her shaking, so Kai decided to take her for a walk.  Vendors lined up and down the walkway, each with some sort of hero merch available; Hawks, Mirko, Endeavor, All might, you name it. The bright colors were an easy distraction for his sister's goldfish attention span, as she soon began chirping away in excitement. 

"If I don't get one of those cinnamon sugar donuts by the end of the day I'll chuck myself off of the top of U.A.. " Adaliah teased, watching as they walked past a donut stall. 

Kai huffed, making a mental note of the treat. She couldn't eat this close to the festival-- or else she'd get sick-- but, Kai would more likely than not treat her to one at the end of the festival. 

"You know, she'll most likely show up today." Kai grumbled, ruining the once nice atmosphere between them. 

Adaliah swallowed, eyes downcast. "I know. Tsunagi texted me he'll try to show up as well."

Kai gave her a subtle pat to her back, a silent promise to keep them far away from her to the best of his ability. "You don't have to talk to them. No one is forcing you to do anything, but yourself."

"I know."

"Angel!" 

Looking up, Adaliah waved at the blond trotting their way, the alpha waving back as he closed in on them. 

He was sent to look for the omega, since the festival was starting soon, and was more then happy to look for her. When he found her with the tall brunet male, his inner alpha panicked. How was he? Why was he touching his omega?! What did he do to her?!