3.

<>~<>~<>~<>

𝙗𝙚·𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩·𝙚𝙙 

𝙗𝙚·𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩·𝙚𝙙 

𝙖𝙙𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚

 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮.

<>~<>~<>~<>

"If your just here to make friends, then you can pack up your stuff now."

Heads snapped up as their teacher made his entrance, wrapped up in an iconic yellow sleeping bag. In front of him where three kids, a green haired boy, brunette girl and a blue haired male, but hell if Adaliah could place names to their faces.

"Welcome to U.A.. It took you all eight seconds to shut up, that's unacceptable. Rational students would realize that." Aizawa undid his sleeping bag before letting it drop to the ground, turning to the class. "Hello, I'm Shouta Aizawa and I'm your class teacher."

There was a moment of shocked silence as scents went wild in the classroom, all smelling slightly burnt as they showed the students' nerves. Aizawa only rolled his eyes, looking to his new victims- no, students. His new students.  There was quite the variety, and he could already feel the headache coming on. 

Though he could feel his eyes linger on a red-headed male who was leaning towards a white-haired female, his entrance seemingly cutting off their conversation. When they noticed it, they immediately shifted to face forward. Good. The quicker they learned to listen to wordless cues the better.

"Alright, let's get to it." Aizawa dug around in his previously forgotten bag before pulling out a bagged school uniform, walking to the front of the class as he threw it to the white-ette; watching her catch it with ease despite the surprise written all over her face. 

"Put those on and meet me outside. Girls, the girls' change room is down the hall to the left, boys follow me." Aizawa deadpanned, watching as the girls eagerly stood, grabbing a uniform before most-likely getting lost in the maze of hallways. 

He's sure at least one of them had a sense of direction. Most likely the same white-ette, Aizawa concluded, watching as she walked out of the classroom with the other girls following her like a pack of lost dogs.

She walked with a straight back, head up high, emotions stone- momentarily changing as she gave a small smile to the ash blond male sitting at the front, then the obviously nervous green haired boy, trying to offer some comfort- acting much like an Alpha would, instead of the Omega she was.