18.

<>~<>~<>~<>

𝙛𝙚𝙩·𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝙛𝙚𝙩·𝙩𝙚𝙧

 𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣 

𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧, 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙨.

<>~<>~<>~<>

"Listen up." Aizawa barked out, watching his students all turn in their seats and sit straight up. It didn't take long for him to train them to listen well, despite their rowdy behavior, making him smile. 

He could train the untrainable, make them bend to his every will. From the most strong-willed alphas to the brattiest of omegas.   He smirked behind his scarf at the thought of training a certain omega to the extremes of his every will. To make her kneel and kiss the dirt he walked on just to get in his good graces, never knowing she was already his highest priority. Her safety, happiness and well-being all his reason for eating, sleeping, breathing. 

Nevertheless he had a class to teach, so he was forced to push those thoughts to the back of his head.

Smirking at his class, he threw his hands into his pockets. "Welcome to hero informatics where you'll be picking your hero identities. Today is choosing your codenames and as we move on you'll decide on class of hero, ideal patrol routes, districts your aiming for, things like that. " A hard glare had his class, that was slowly riling up, settling back down.  "Normally you all don't have to worry about these things as early in your schooling career, but due to our recent extension of allowing offers to be given to first years, we've had to introduce it early." 

Clicking on the projector behind him, Aizawa showed a graph of all of those who got offers, watching as the three who supposedly should have been on podiums had quite the numbers going for them.  Todoroki and Adaliah had over 4000 each, Aizawa hearing the congratulations being given to them.  Todoroki brushed it off while Adaliah bashfully explained that it was mostly from the Hero's commission trying to give her clout. 

Aizawa would believe it. The hero commission set a nasty taste in his mouth, which is exactly why he wasn't a mainstream hero. 

"Despite the results, you all with intern under heroes that have offered to take anyone, which is why you all need to pick hero names today-- even if their not permanent-" 

"Because if not taken seriously, you'll have hell to pay later!" The door to the classroom slammed open, Aizawa taking notice of the flinch from Adaliah.

The ravenette teacher sauntered across the classroom, flaunting herself as she whipped her hand out. "What you pick today could be your codename for the rest of your life, so pick something good!"