29.

AN: I'd like to clarify, I'm trying to make Aizawa seem like a mix between a Yandere and a Father Figure--Like an overly protective dad, who, in all truth, pushes the border from over protective into...Ya know...Anyway, thanks for hanging around if you read this chapter. Sorry I kind of suck lmao

<><><><>

𝙖𝙧·𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙚 

𝙖𝙧·𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙚 

𝙖𝙙𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 

𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙛𝙚𝙬; 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩.

<><><><>

Watching a rat scurry past her, shouting about a bathroom, Adaliah felt her gut tighten and squirm. She was sure she was being watched, but it felt as if it was coming from every angle. As if there were eyes everywhere looking at her, and she hated that feeling. 

She could hear something in the forest, crawling, maybe forming, but she couldn't see it. Goosebumps riddled her skin and there was nothing she could do about it.   

She watched as Mineta was stopped in his tracks by a large, Earthy creature, it's loud, ground shaking bellow sending the class into defensive stances. A hand yanked Adaliah back, small zaps of electric energy shocking her nerves. 

"We're all gonna die!" Denki had shouted, stepping in front of Adaliah as his adrenaline pumped so furiously through his system. 

Midoriya managed to save the rat, while Todoroki froze the creature to the ground, Iida and Bakugo taking out the limbs while Midoriya rebounded with a blow to the head.  It happened quickly, and it happened perfectly, just as the heroes in training were taught to do. When another popped in to swipe at the recovering males, it was quickly taken out by grey cloth wrapped around the joints, keeping it stationary while a golden orb destroyed it completely. 

"You guys sure showed that thing whose boss! That was way manly!" Eijirou exclaimed, running up to Adaliah who was recoiling from the large orb she had just made.  Shinso was beside her, calling back his scarves, watching the alphas around them easily. 

"Unfortunately," Adaliah began, unbutton her shirt just enough for her wings to rip through without popping the buttons. Katsuki took over, standing in front of her to hide any prying eyes with a growl. "We're not done."

<><><><>

Working together with the class, they were able to take out the monsters, in time, most pairing off to work together.  Hitoshi and Adaliah continued to work together, much to the dismay of most of the class. 

Well, to the dismay of Hitoshi, they were finally nearing the clearing where the training camp would take place, meaning his excuse of playing hero with his darling kitten (Pun fully intended) was gone and he'd have to fight the old fashioned way. A shame really.  Katsuki was helping her as she could, but his wrists and hands were sore and even the tricks she learned to help him were becoming perfunctory.