0.

THEME SONG: All falls down; Alan Walker 

 So, I'm assuming some of you, not all, didn't read the description, but have no fear! This first page is for all you questions, comments, concerns and more!

First order of business to start off this off, I'm using an OC (Adaliah) in this story, but feel free to read this as an X reader! As I've said before, I personally prefer writing about an OC for both simplicity and continuity on both of our parts. However, if you want to read this as an X reader, I totally don't mind! I am writing/ wrote this book to be enjoyable to everyone!

Second, Lemme give you a brief explanation of my good girl Adaliah!

Name: Adaliah Chisaki

Age: 15

Birthday: April 1st

Height: 151 Cm (4'9)

Eye Color: Yellow

Hair color: White

Family:

*Father-Deceased*

*Mother- Unknown*

*Brother- Kai Chisaki*

Quirk Type: Emitter

Quirk: Angelic possession. 

* This allows the user to control streams of light which they obtain from either the sun or moon.

*By using these streams of light, the user is able to trap other individuals in a snare of sorts, connecting to their quirk genes. This gives user the ability to either restrict quirk usages or enhance it. 

*With excessive training, from her mother and other parties, she can now make projectiles and shields out of the light beams. 

* Her quirk comes with white wings, black feathers in the very corners, which she keeps hidden due to personal reasons. They aren't very tough, not useful for anything other than flight but it's where the angelic part of her quirk's name comes from.

Drawback: 

*Blood will begin to pool in the user's stomach, and if it becomes too much the user will need to get their stomach pumped.

*The quirk will also turn on the user, making them hallucinate things that aren't even there. 

*Overall, this quirk is a pain in the butt and the stomach.

Personality: Adaliah is a relatively shy girl, a rather stereotypical omega (Which she is).  She'll hide behind any nearby alpha that she's close with. She'll fidget a lot, bite her lip, twiddle her thumbs, etc. In all honesty, the person she's closest with is her older brother Kai. 

Stats: 

Quirk Stats:

*Power= 4/5 (Possibly more with more training)

*Speed= 3/5

*Technique= 3/5

* Intelligence= 5/5

*Cooperativeness= 2/5 (She's much too shy)

School Stats: 

*Math = B+

*Science= A

*English =A+

*Languages =A

*History = A+

Likes: Reading, cuddles (UwU), Training

Dislikes: Thunder, Loud noises in general, crowds, Hotdogs (She had one at a fair...Never again)

Fun Facts!-

* Adaliah can not Cook to save her life.

*She can however bake goods fit for the gods.

*Her mother kept her isolated for most of her life, hence her Shy/ socially awkward nature.

*She hates her quirk with a burning, fiery passion. She'd rather be quirkless in all honesty.

*She has super bad anxiety, because of- well- her mother.

*Can't say the word "Trigger". Always ends up saying "Tigger" or "Rigger". It's quite funny actually.

*She's just an overall sweetheart!

kay! Onto warnings! (I know, i know)

WARNINGS:

* I own nothing but Adaliah!

* There will be Various Bnha characters X OC/reader.

* There will also possibly be Polyamory relationships, meaning more than two people in a relationship. Don't like? Don't read. :D

* There will be some Yandere themes, please be aware! 

* Also, not completely legal relationships, but with each of the endings I assure you reader/Adaliah will be of legal age. 

* Swearing- Because, well, BAKUGO.

* Mentions/ descriptions of manipulation, kidnapping, overall deep shit.

*Finally, there are Alpha, beta, omega dynamics! I love writing this and decided to throw it in! So that means there will be mentions/descriptions of heats/ruts. 

Finally, finally, I promise, this book is dedicated to -stfuhaters- They were one of the first ones to read the original version of this book, Quintessential, and I owe them all the praise a person can get. 

Now, onto the book!

~Nikki~

 -XOXO-