6.

<>~<>~<>~<>

𝙘𝙡𝙖·𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙩 

𝙘𝙡𝙖·𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙩 

𝙖𝙙𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚

 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙪𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.

<>~<>~<>~<>

Shoto and Adaliah stood outside the stage to their combat training on high alert, both of their quirks powered up (the atmosphere around the boy much colder as stripes decorated the female's face).

"How far have you taken your quirk?" Shoto turned to the shorter girl, who looked up with a quirked brow. Her head tilted, Shoto deducing that was habit of hers if she was confused or unsure. It was adorable nonetheless, but something Shoto noted for further use. 

"I can restrain anyone to a flat surface, restricting their quirk usage, defend and use small attacks with streams of light, and..." Adaliah paused, tapping her chin. "If I focus enough, I can maybe track down the villains and the weapon."

Shoto nodded at the girl, a silent urge to try in the least. She did, the male watching as ribbons of light yellow and ivory left her feet, travelling along the ground rather quickly. Her eyes were closed shut in concentration, tongue poking out ever so slightly. 

Shoto had to stop himself from kissing her then and there. 

"Both are barefoot and split up, I'm guessing Ojiro is keeping guard while Hagakure tries to get a sneak attack. North hall, forth floor, one of them is there. The other is on the same floor, though I'm having trouble figuring out where exactly." Adaliah was quick to explain, the light returning to her, but the stripes remaining.

Shoto nodded his silent thanks before focusing on his own quirk. "For your own safety, I would remain outside." Frost slowly etched it's way from Todoroki's hand and foot, instantly making the atmosphere much colder. "They intend to fight a defensive battle, but what they don't know is that we've already won."

He prayed she stayed put. If he accidentally hurt her, he'd never forgive himself. He would never allow her to forgive him. 

Tapping the bottoms of her boots, Adaliah allowed two pools of light to circle around them, allowing her to walk freely onto the ice without slipping or freezing herself. Turning back, she smirked at the boy's shocked face.

"What? I was recommended for a reason. Besides, I wouldn't wanna give you all the fun." She laughed continuing to walk down the hallway, Todoroki following after her- silently grumbling to himself as he urged to area around them to heat up even the slightest. 

The duo quickly and quietly made their way to the fourth floor, small whimpers and whines being heard from inside an ajar door. They looked to each, Shoto nodding and allowing Adaliah to take the lead on this one. If she was in front of him and something went wrong, he could step in easily.