9.

<>~<>~<>~<>

𝙘𝙤𝙣·𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚

𝙘𝙤𝙣·𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚

 𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣

 𝙖 𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙖 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙘 𝙗𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.

<>~<>~<>~<>

Adaliah's scream rang through the once silent night as she scurried backwards, the same small, shrill man from the cafe in front of her. This had to be a joke, some sick, twisted joke.

"What happened? Are you okay? That looked like it hurt. What am I saying?! OF COURSE YOUR NOT OKAY, ARE YOU PUKING BLOOD?!" The girl rushed over to the man, who looked at her in confusion.

"Reaction I was expecting, questions not so much." He coughed, blood dribbling out of his mouth.

"Liah, this is what I wanted to talk to you about," Izuku stood next to the girl, who looked to him with wide eyes. "That is All might. He's fine, he just over used his power."

"You mean quirk?"

"No, I mean power."

Izuku then went on to explain everything, from the beginning to right there on the beach. As he did, she fell silent, her eyes going everywhere from him to the man to the beach. When the story was finished, both looked to see her reaction. Which was blank.

"So... He's All might, whose losing power, and he gave his other power to you, after training you for the last ten months with cleaning this beach, then you ate hair? And now you can't control this power, breaking your bones every time you use it, and it changed you from a beta to an Alpha?!"

A nod.

"That's...Incredible! I can't believe you actual did that? It must've been so much hard work, and you did it! This is- this is amazing, phenomenal, a miracle!" Quickly wrapping the boy in a hug, she smiled. A blush arouse on both of their cheeks, but they didn't care.

All might watched as the two quickly broke into a conversation, predicting what would happen in the future, prophesying how his new power would react with other quirks, etc.. He had doubted telling this girl at first, but now it seemed like the right choice. Her reaction was completely different than what he expected, and he was glad. Now, he had someone on the inside to make sure Izuku wasn't being especially stupid.

<><><><>

The girl's hero costume seemed to be a lot tighter the second time she put it on, making her second guess whether or not she actually should wear it. Her hood was off as her white locks flowed with the wind behind her. Today was rescue training, and the group was given the choice of their costumes or gym uniforms.