5.

<>~<>~<>~<>

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙡·𝙘𝙚𝙙·𝙤·𝙣𝙮 

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙡·𝙘𝙚𝙙·𝙤·𝙣𝙮 

𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣 

𝙖 𝙢𝙞𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙯 𝙤𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙨, 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣𝙮𝙭, 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙖𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧.

<>~<>~<>~<>

Adaliah hummed an unknown, most likely random, tune as her pencil scratched on the lined paper in front of her, Kirishima watching intently as she wrote. His arms and upper body weight rested on her shoulders as his head rested on hers, allowing her scent to surround him; not that he was complaining though.

He watched as she wrote in her neat cursive, second genders and names from everyone in the class. She had gotten to know everyone in her class, from both yesterday and this morning, making a list was just to help herself and if he didn't think that was incredible, he didn't know what truly was.

Alphas:

1. Katsuki Bakugo

2. Izuku Midoriya

3. Shoto Todoroki

She paused. Something about the name seemed oh-so familiar, but she couldn't place her finger on it. The only reason she knew he was an Alpha, was because she had texted Momo, the two talking about their classmates until Kai yelled at her to get to sleep.

This list went on to note all the other alphas; Momo, Tokoyami, Kirishima, Denki  and Sero(Surprisingly), and Iida. Next was the Omegas; Kyoka, Ochako and of course, herself. And the rest were betas.

"Wow, only a couple days in and you already know everyone." Kirishima hummed as he read over the list, smiling when he saw his name on the alpha list. Hell, he was smiling because she knew his name at all. 

"I try." The girl only smiled as she read over the list, nodding to herself and folding it up before placing it in her bag.

Her and Kirishima continued on with conversation until class started, but Adaliah couldn't seem to shake that one name out of her head.

Shoto Todoroki.

It sounded so familiar, yet she couldn't place her finger on it. She huffed as she fell back into her seat, leaning against it lazily as she rubbed her hands tiredly against her face, a loud voice soon shaking the room. She popped up with a startled chirp, Eijirou immediately looking over to see she was fine. 

"I am here!" All might burst through, costume on, cape flowing. "Coming through the door like a hero!"

The white-ette said nothing as the rest of her class sat in awe, hand on her chest as she steadied her breathing; All might introducing their task- battle training- and showing them their briefcases that held their costumes.