15.

<>~<>~<>~<>

𝙙𝙚·𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙮

𝙙𝙚·𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙮

 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙗

 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙮 (𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚).

<>~<>~<>~<>

When the first hand grabbed at Adaliah, she fought the urge and damn near instinct to throw him over her shoulder. She shuddered under his hand, even if it didn't last long. 

She was small, smaller than a lot of the alphas and betas in any class, and able to squeeze her way to the front of the pack easily. She took an early lead, keeping it up until the landmine. By then Izuku, Katsuki and Shoto had caught up. She ended up second overall, making it into the next round. A chivalry battle where her and Hitoshi (Who she joined willingly), the two working together well with Ojiro (Who also joined willingly thanks to a few well-chosen words from Adaliah). They trio took first, Ojiro dropping out soon after. He didn't feel comfortable taking advantage of a win he did nothing for (Which wasn't true, but one less opponent, right?). 

As of right now, Adaliah was sitting in the stairwell, stretching out her back in case worst came to worst. Her wings were always a last resort, and only Kai had seen them to their full extent. 

She wasn't even sure Katsuki knew she had wings. 

Oh well. She didn't want him to know, and if she didn't want him to figure something out he wouldn't. He only knew the bare minimum about Tsunagi that she told him. He didn't even know what a handler was. Given, not many people did. 

The commission didn't want people knowing that their students were taken care of by trainers and not their parents. Handlers were their version of fucked up parents in a way. They controlled your diet, training regimes, and everything in between. 

Most didn't care for their students' health.

Speaking of which...

Heavy footsteps approached from in front of Adaliah, the atmosphere heating up tenfold. Looking up she was faced with Tsunagi and two large males behind him. The bright red feathers of one's wings and the flaming beard of the other made them easily identifiable. 

Adaliah stood and bowed a greeting, noticing Tsunagi nod in approval. She stood, waiting for another nod to introduce herself- which she got. 

"Greetings Hawks-Sama, Endeavor-Sama. What brings you two here?" 

They stared wide-eyed at her, before nodding at her back, Tsunagi taking it from there. "This is Adaliah Chisaki. Our most recent student."

She kept her mouth shut about no longer training under the commission.