30.

<><><><>

𝙖𝙚𝙨·𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙚

𝙖𝙚𝙨·𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙚

 𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣 

𝙖 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙮.

<><><><>

"Oh holy-" 

Wincing away from the poor girl, Hitoshi watched Adaliah duck into her chosen bush, red already staining her lips. She was so sick and they had just begun. Sure, he had a migraine the size of Taiwan, but this was something different. This was physical illness beyond what any of them  could feel (For Aoyama and Uraraka, it was just nausea, but for his sweet kitten this was her body rejecting itself). 

"If I could take it away, I would."  He hummed, rubbing her back. Pretty pearly tears ran down her cheeks as she shakily grabbed for anything she could hold, the alpha offering his hand with no hesitation. When it seemed like she was done, he helped her stand. "Let's get some food in ya, hey kitten?" 

She groaned in response, following wherever he lead her. Which was fine by him.

"Hey, Kit-"

"Adaliah!" Looking over, Hitoshi swallowed a snarl as a certain half and half boy walked (Read; ran) over to where they were. He pushed the other alpha to the side, catching the omega quickly as she groaned. "What happened? Are you hurt? Do you need a medic? An ambulance? A hospital?" 

"Relax ice for brains, her drawback-" Hitoshi once again was pushed to the side as Todoroki sent him a glare worthy of death itself. 

He scooped her up quickly, carrying her bridal style the rest of the way with Hitoshi trailing not far behind.  Why would he leave Adaliah in the lone company of this...Daddy issue riddled candy cane?

"Sorry, just, give me a few seconds and I can help with supper-" 

"No need. You're ill. Relax and we can handle it." Shoto halted, cutting the train of thought of quickly. Why should she need to do any of the work when there were forty one other students? They could fucking handle it. 

"You fucking extras don't know what you're fucking talking about." Both were shoved to the side by rough hot hands, small explosions nearly blistering their skin. Katsuki kneeled in front of the omega, holding out a small drink-- It looked like some sort of milk, but hell if they knew (They would find out). 

"Here, shitty tits. Take five then you're on vegetable duty. You're the only one I can fucking trust with that." He paused, ruffling her hair before standing and walking off.