33.

<><><><>

𝙨𝙘𝙞·𝙤·𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩 

𝙨𝙘𝙞·𝙤·𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩 

𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣

 𝙖 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙙.

<><><><>

"You spoke about keeping the students safe, Eraser, but you encouraged the students to fight during the training camp, putting them in further danger. What was your reasoning for this?"

Aizawa huffed, leaning closer to the mic. "Allowing them to use their quirks minimized the damage and injury by allowing them to protect themselves. We were tying to avoid the worst possible outcome-"

"Which would be? Twenty-seven students were injured, and two were kidnapped. Do you consider that a win?" 

The raven growled lowly, leaning back so the mic wouldn't pick it up. "It could've gone much worse. I feared every student would've been tortured and killed."

"Most injuries were caused by a poisonous gas quirk. Thanks to actions by Ms. Kendo and Mr. Tetsutetsu, those injuries were kept to a minimum. We are providing counseling for those with mental trauma, though we are not witnessing any major mental health issues." Nezu added, still smiling through it all. 

Another reporter took it upon himself to speak up. "So, in this tragedy, you've found a bright spot?"

Nezu stiffened. "We are glad a class of burgeoning heroes still have futures ahead-"

"Can the same be said for the abducted Katsuki Bakugou and Adaliah Chisaki?" The reporter smirked before continuing. "A recommended student, by the HPSC themselves, and an outstanding student who had gotten first in the sports festival, both kidnapped. Bakugou had previously survived a sludge villain attack, which eventually was taken care of by All Might. The girl interned under the number three hero, Hawks, who spoke very highly of her.  However, both have shown their vices time and time again. Bakugou has shown incredibly violent and angry tendencies, while Chisaki's hesitance with her quirk makes her easily malleable. How can you tell us they have a future?"

Aizawa smirked to himself, standing with a bow. 

"If you think those two can be persuaded from their moral codes, I can tell you as their teacher, you are sorely mistaken." 

<><><><>

Katsuki blew up, quite literally, in Shigaraki's face, making the alpha reel as the blond stood in front of Adaliah. He had waited long enough to get both of them free from their binds before acting, Adaliah taking out twice with a quick self defense maneuver that knocked him out quickly.