10.

<>~<>~<>~<>

𝙘𝙤𝙣·𝙛𝙪𝙨·𝙩𝙞·𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚

𝙘𝙤𝙣·𝙛𝙪𝙨·𝙩𝙞·𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚

 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙗 

𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙨𝙚, 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙, 𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙭 (𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚).

<>~<>~<>~<>

"Hello, everyone!"

A cheerful robotic voice sounded, the space hero Thirteen standing in front of them. Izuku and Ochako quickly broke out into fanatic squeals and murmurs, Izuku shaking Adaliah by her arm as she laughed.

"Thirteen is one of my favorite heroes!" Ochako squealed, following the class as they followed thirteen into the large dome behind them.

"I've always been an Eraserhead fan myself." Adaliah laughed again, Izuku latching onto her arm as he dragged her ahead. She didn't look back as onyx eyes looked at her in shock, the raven teacher surprised anyone knew of his hero persona before U.A..

Gasps of awe and words of excitement left the class as they filed into the large building, which held multiple rescue simulations, each one looking more dangerous than the last.

"I've created this facility to train you for different types of disasters. I call it the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, but you can call it U-S-J." Thirteen introduced, excitement in his voice. Him and Aizawa exchanging a few quiet words before the rescue hero turned to them.

"Now, before we begin, let me just say one thing.Or two-or three, four, maybe five-" Thirteen continued, explaining his quirk, "Some of you also have powers than can be dangerous, In our superhuman society, all quirks are certified and regulated so we often overlook just how unsafe they can be. Please, don't forget that if you make the wrong move, your powers can be deadly. Even if your trying to do something virtuous, like rescue someone. 

"Thanks to Aizawa's fitness tests you have a solid idea of your quirks potential, and because of All might's combat training you all likely experienced how dangerous your powers can be when used against other people. Carry those lessons over to this class. Today, your gonna learn how to use your quirks, to save peoples lives. You won't be using your powers to attack enemies or each other. Only to help. After all, that's what being a hero is all about. Ensuring the safety of others." Thirteen paused, finally taking a break.

"Right. Now that that's over." Aizawa pointed to the field, only for bolts of lightning to cross across the lights, cutting them out.

"Uh oh. That can't be good." Adaliah whimpered, shrinking back into Izuku. The same bittersweet burnt sugar smell escaped her, Izuku quickly wrapping an arm around her to try and settle her, his own minty scent burning as well.