4.

<>~<>~<>~<>

𝙗𝙚·𝙨𝙚𝙩

𝙗𝙚·𝙨𝙚𝙩

 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙗 

(𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢 𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙮) 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮.

<>~<>~<>~<>

Adaliah cheered loudly while the rest of her class was in shock, Izuku taking his throw and only breaking one of his finger bones.

'705.3'

Midoriya smirked as he looked to the teacher, obviously fighting off a lot of pain. It didn't matter though, he had his Omega cheering for him and that was all he needed.

 He slowly walked over to the rest of the group -the girl he was aiming to meet meeting up with him halfway, wincing slightly as Adaliah wrapped her arms around the now red boy.

"Thank you." That was the first time he spoke clearly to her, watching as her yellow orbs looked up in confusion.

"For?"

"Sticking up for me, believing in me?" The alpha looked to the ground, only to look up as Adaliah began laughing.

"Everyone deserves to have a believer, and I'm happy to fill that role for anyone!" She cheered, momentarily getting startled at the sound of explosions, footsteps running up to the pair.

"Deku! You bastard! Tell me how you did that or your dead!" Katsuki growled racing for the green haired male, Adaliah quickly stepping in front as Aizawa used his capture weapon against Katsuki.

"Why the hell is your damn scarf so strong?!"

"Because it's a capture weapon made out of carbon fiber and a special metal alloy." Aizawa explained, Adaliah quickly walking up to the blond.

They've been friends for over seven years, she knew how to calm him down. It came with the job description.

"Stand down, Katsuki. It's okay." Her soft hands reached up to his cheeks, pulling him to face her. "It's okay." She whispered, watching as he reluctantly did, the scarves letting him go as she pulled him back to the class, the two standing in each others arms. The blond kept a tight grip on Adaliah, resting his head on hers as the rest of the class went, growling at anyone who dared to look over to them. 

There was battle on the horizon, and god damn it, Katsuki was placing his stake early. He was winning the goddamn war. This was his goddamn omega. Everyone else could fuck off. Unfortunately, no one had much of a choice either. He was too close to an alpha rage, it was too risky.