Time

Niall's POV

As I raced out of my room, my head only thought of Peyton. I ran out of the room and to her door and banged. As soon as someone opens it, I pushed through straight to her room. 

"Niall" Someone called behind me but, I ignored them. My only focus was to be with her to hold her. 

"Niall!" 

Without knocking, I opened her door but, it was empty. 

"Niall I was-" Jamie tried to tell me but, I did not let her finish.

"Where's Peyton?" I asked as her upset face simply just looked down as she held out a letter. My name written in Peyton's cursive across the front was bold. I gently grabbed the envelope unsure of how this letter would read. 

I was horrified, to say the least. Although, I opened it. 

This is not goodbye. I love you

- P

Peyton's POV

I boarded the plane without looking back. I needed to do this. 

This was the only way I can start to repair myself. 

"Hello and welcome aboard American Airlines flight B232 straight connection to Atlanta, Georgia." The flight crew said as I got comfortable in my seat. 

The next thing I knew the door was being shut and my opinion to ran back was gone. I was doing the right thing. 

For the first time, I was thinking about myself and my health. 

I just need time. 

_______________________________________________________________-

Hi, 

Ummm didn't expect this to blow up ever again but, here we are. I will try to continue the book and fix it up a bit.  I hope I can live up to what you guys expect from this book.