Medical Report

Peyton POV

It was dark everywhere and it was quiet. Soon realized my eyes where closed. Wow, I can be pretty slow for just graduating collage. Taking all the energy left I forced my eyes open. Opening my eyes to be blinded by bright light right above me. I soon adjusted to the brightness and looked around my surroundings.

The smell of cleaning products filled my nose. The walls are blinding white, with a couch against the wall the left of me. I chair and a nightstand on my right. A desk across from my with papers and medicine.

The last place I wanted to be in a hospital.

The door soon swung up to a woman probably in her late twenties holding a clipboard. She wore a plain blue nurse attire and had her brown hair pulled back into a ponytail.

"Hello Peyton, I'm your nurse Amber." she smiled to me.

"Hi Amber, sorry but, can explain exactly what happened. Leading me to the hospital." Trying to sit up but only to be brought down due to my burning ribs.

"Relax, let me get Doctor Bar too explain everything." She quickly exited the room. Minutes later she came back in with my doctor and policemen.

"Hello Miss Higgins. I'm Doctor Bar" Doctor Bar started.

"Please call me Peyton." he nodded continuing what he was going say.

"You wanted to know the injuries, correct?" I nodded. "Okay, so you have a slight concussion, a three fractured ribs. One on the left and two on the right. You had a bad cut that we stitched up on your left forearm and one on your right thigh. All the rest are bumps and bruises." Closing my medical report.

"Do you know when I will recover?" I asked nervously.

"Well, your body is taken the medicine well and your bones are healing quickly. I would say about two to three weeks recovery." Pretty descent could be longer.

"When would I be able to be released?" Hoping sooner then tomorrow after noon.

"You are likely to be staying in the hospital for about three to four days then will be put on bed rest." My heart dropping at his answer.

"Is their anyway to be release by tomorrow after noon?" pleading him.

"I'm not sure. I would need to go over files and check. It is not likely only if you have a doctor at the house." He shrugged.

"Well I am a doctor. A sports medicine and physical therapist but, I know most stuff having to learn other material to become it."

"Honey you can not be a doctor. Your eighteen, just entering colleges. Stop playing games." He laughed.

"I am not lying. Check my profile and you will see my certificate." I sassy as he went to retrieve him computer. He came back and typed in my information and pulled it up. Reading it over he saw a copy of my certificate.

"M sorry you are just so young and your GPA is a 4.9. It blows mind. I am sincerely sorry Doctor." He says baffled

"Don't worry I get it a lot. But what do your think?" Hoping it raises the chance.

"I'm not totally sure cause it is only sports medicine but, I can tell how important this is. I will try everything to release you early." He smiled genuine and stepped aside for the police officers.

"Hello Peyton. I'm Officer Gill and this is Officer Henry." Smiling at them both . "Do you remember anything from tonight's accident." I thought hard about this. Searching every part of my brain for the answer.

"Yes, I remember some." It finally clicked.

"Can you try to explain?" Officer Henry asked. I nodded as he pulled out a notepad and Officer Gill started to record this.

I explained the whole story a little fuzzy at some parts. They understood seeing I hit my head a couple times. Also shuddering a times having those pictures displayed in my mind. Even though I can vividly remember the very end.

"Im sorry to ask this but you did not name any names do you know who saved you and who assaulted you?" Officer Henry wondered.

"I believe it to be the security guard or my ex Kyle Dulce. Also, I know Niall Horan my boyfriend saved me." I smiled think of Niall.

"Not the other way around?" Officer Gill. rose a eyebrow

"No, Niall would not hurt me purposely" I stated to them.

Now if there are no more questions. May I please just see my friends and family. They have waiting long enough am I correct?." they nodded thanking me and stepping out.

Soon I heard the cracking of the door.

"Princess." Looking to see the blue eyes I fell I love with.