Tears and Blood

Peyton's POV

"I love you too." As Zach pulled him out of the room. Leaving me with the monster.

"Okay let's get this over with." raising the gun. "Either you will willingly come to the car. Or I shot you and drag you to the car. Which one would you like."

"Why are you doing this. Why did you come after us in the first place." the knife still in my grasp.

"I am doing this because you two sluts told the police. When you two are gone the better."

"How would things be better? If you killed us both you would be down for 3 accounts of murder, abuse, and now kidnapping. You put this upon yourself. You deserve everything the comes your way." Setting my stances to correctly throw the knife.

"What do I deserve. My wife died from giving birth to the little bitch! If anything Brooke deserves what is coming to her! She killed her fucking mother! Then people expect me to raise a bitch and her slut of a sister! Hell no, they brought it upon their selfs!" His voice rising in every word.

"You believe Brooke killed her mother. Their was nothing she could do. She was a weak, defenseless infant. She didn't do anything wrong."

"She did everything wrong. She was born, she ran away, she found you, then you told the cops on us. She is the reason why we stand here today."

"It is not like you did anything better. If you didn't abuse them, we wouldn't be here. But then I would have never meet Brooke and she is one of the best things that happen to me."

"Yeah but how do you expect me to raise kids. Look at me I am in a gang, a drug addict, alcoholic. How in the hell would you expect me to raise them.

"A least raise your wife's gifts she gave with some respect. Ashley and Brooke were her gifts to you. You treated her gifts like it was just another toy."

"They are anything but gifts. Now back to business. Option one, either you can be shot and dragged out. Or option 2, follow and no one gets hurt. Now. It is your choice princess." dropping his aim.

"I go with option 3. Killing your sorry ass." throwing the knife at his chest. I hit him right in the chest. His arm flared around, screamed in pain and his gripped tighten on the trigger. Then bullets flew out and punctured me.

I stumbled back in pain. I held on to my left shoulder, where blood was falling. My knees became weak as I tumbled to the ground.

"Peyton!" Turning my head to see everyone I love run come next to me.

"Louis, call an ambulance!" I looked at my dad. Seeing soft tear slid down his cheeks.

"I will be fine. I did this to protect everyone. There was nothing you could do to save me. I love you."

"I love you too baby." he kissed my forehead.

My eyelids became heavy as everything was slowly becoming darker and darker.

"No! Peyton don't go to sleep. You have to stay awake." Niall, said cupping my face.

"I am sorry." as I touched his face. My whole body became limp. Niall grabbed my hand and said the word I would never forget.

"No. I love you too much to let you go." Before everything around almost disappeared.

Niall's POV

Her eyes closed and her grip softened. I had tears streaming down my face as I held Peyton's hand in mine.

I soon was shoved out if the way. The paramedics quickly placed her on a gurney and wheeled her out of the house into a ambulance. Paul got into to watch her. They shut the doors and speed off.

"Come let's get to the hospital." I said trying to relax. We all jumped in the van and drove off.

"Niall will Peyton be alright?" Brooke looked at me. Here eyes were red and puffy, with tear strains on her cheeks.

"I am going to be honest right now. I am not totally sure. I sorry but she is hurt pretty bad. But we have to try and stay strong for Peyton like she is for us."

"But what if I really need to cry." I could tell she wanted to cry. Brooke's bottom lip trembled as tears brimmed at her eyes.

"Well I am right here for a shoulder to cry on." I open my arm and she cried into my chest all the way to the hospital. I cried to just think of Peyton. She will be okay.

I carried Brooke in the hospital as we ran in. We saw Paul and ran right to him.

"Paul, how is she?" his wife asked.

"She is in surgery right now. They are removing the bullet." His eyes filled with tears but they didn't fall. Unlike Clodagh, Paul held her close as she weep.

We slowly entered the waiting room and sat down in groups to comfort each other. The Higgins are on a bench and cuddling as tears left their eyes.

Harry is trying to comfort Louis from braking down even more. Then he already is. As Harry is also trying to comfort himself.

Zayn, Liam and Zach sat near each other with heads in their hands. I know it is not really comforting but, they a least have each other's company.

As for me, I sat with Brooke in my lap. We are both slightly crying for Peyton. It's hard to be strong when you never know someone you love could slip away so fast.

[2 hours later]

We were still sitting in the waiting room. We have sat here not moving a muscle for the last two hours.

"Family of Peyton Higgins." all our heads shot up as Paul and Clodagh walked up to the door.

Soon they were done and returned. Hopefully to give us good news on Peyton.

"Peyton is going to be fine. She lost a lot of blood but she soon be back to normal. Bad news is that the medicine they gave her will knock her out till tomorrow. So we can't she her till tomorrow. Doctors rules."

We all nodded and got in the can, making our way back to the house. We pulled up and stepped out the car. We got the front door opening it up, seeing the police cleaned it up.

It was already 7 so we all decide to head to bed. We all say our good nights and head to bed. I was still carrying Brooke, she fell asleep on the way back. I changed her into PJ's and tucked her in bed. I took off my pants and shirt leaving me in my boxers.

I got on my side of the bed and felt so lonely. I missed Peyton laying next to me. It was so much colder without her.

I soon finally fell asleep by thinking of Peyton and pretending one of her pillows was her. It wasn't the same but it smelled like her and the little things about her made everything better.