Gun Shot

Paul's POV

(One week later)

Today Peyton said she would be trying to be coming over. I was a little nervous because it was still early and they could still find her. But what really mattered was I get to see her. I know I have been away from her long than but, it different. This time she is hurt, someone is on the look out to take her and, could disappear in less than a second.

Currently, everyone scattered downstairs waiting for her to arrive. Right at this moment I had so many emotion running though my head. I was happy and excited to see my baby girl. Then worried and scared for her to get caught by the monster. Then mad that anyone would hurt my daughter. I think. I think my brain is going to explode.

Then the moment we have been waiting for came. That knock that I would never forget. When Peyton was younger she had made her own knock to let everyone knock it was her. She stills remember it. I smiled as I rush to the door with everyone behind me.

I grabbed the knob and turned it open. There was Peyton, stand their smiling. Her hair was up, a big shirt with leggings on. Her face had a white mask to help her nose. It wrapped around her head and held her nose and forehead. Also her left forearm had a bandage. I could tell by how she stood I remember her ribs where bruised.

I grabbed smiled at her and enrufled her into a hug. I just wanted to squeeze her tight and never let her go but, was cautions about her injuries.

"I missed you." hugging me closed.

"I missed you to baby." we let go and she hugged her mother. She cried on Peyton's shoulder as she told everything is fine. She stared at her smiling till a man cleared his throat.

"Excuse me sir but, I was wondering were I should put this." holding a bag in his hand.

"Of coarse, may I ask what it is?" I looked at him.

"Yes, it is some medication I recommend her to take her injuries. Also, I am Zach Cambridge." holding his hand out as I shook his hand. I took the bag and looked at the medication. They were all in orange bottles and had labs. That had Peyton's name on them and doses.

"Do you work at a hospital? How did you get these?" I looked at him suspiciously.

"No Dad he broke into a hospital and made labs for them and everything. Zach here is a nurse. Calm down" Peyton, smiled.

"Just checking." As Peyton rolled her eyes and kissed my cheek. We all walked in the living room as I placed the bag of medication in the kitchen.

"Peyton how have you been feeling?" Niall, asked. I could tell he was getting close to Peyton and I was not to happy about it. I don't want family and my job to mix. I would be to dangers and Niall would break her heart.

"Better. The pain is still their but, it is healing slowly. Just being with you guys makes everything better." she smiled at everyone. She saw the tears in Brooke's eyes. She picked her up and placed her on her lap. "Hey what's their to cry about. I am okay you are. I just have some bumps and bruise but, I will get better soon." she smiled and hugged Brooke.

That's Peyton for you. She wills always think of others before herself. She is in pain and is can clearly she in on her face or body movement. Then she will suck it up and make sure everyone else it good before she can be.

"Um Peyton, You have to take some medication. Want to go to the kitchen and do it?" she nodded as she placed Brooke next to Clodagh. She stood up and followed Zach to the kitchen.

I could hear talking in the kitchen but, could not make out words. It sound like they were going over a schedule or a plan. They are most likely going over the schedule for the medicine. I shrugged and decided to give them privacy so they can get back faster.

A few minutes later they came back in and sat down in the same spots. Peyton looks very nervous and looking at the down.

"Peyton you okay?" Zayn, ask her. As all eyes were now on her.

"Yeah it's just the medicine." she smiled but, everyone was past it. It was forced and fake. Peyton's smiled a bright and big, it could lift up anyone's day. I was about to ask but then a huge thud came from the front door.

"Mom, Brooke closet. NOW!" Peyton, yelled as Clodagh picked up Brooke and ran. With Zach behind them.

"Well look who came home." The monster that kidnapped my baby said.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I sneered at him.

"I am for little Peyton. We had a deal, let Brooke go and I get her. She is my bitch" smiling as 6 men and a girl appeared behind him.

"Don't you dare talk about her like that!" Niall said as 'he' smirked.

"Aw how cute. Little blondie trying to stand up for Peyton. Not." Standing up straighter looking at us all. "Get her." As his accomplice came after us.

One came up to me and punch me in the face. I punched him in the face and swiped his feet out from under him. I got on top of him and repeatedly started punch him. I took on last swing and hit him right in the jaw. His eyes closed and he fell back on the ground.

I got up and another came at me. He pushed me off his friend and tackled me to the ground. He kept throwing left and rights. I started to feel the metallic taste of my blood in my mouth. I quickly grabbed him by his shoulders and flipped us. Starting to throw lefts and right.

"STOP!" I turned around to see 'him' holding a gun. "MEN TO THE CAR! NOW!" all is his men hustled their way out the house.

"Drop the gun!" I turned my view to Peyton. See my baby girl with a knife in hand. "I SAID DROP IT!" she screamed breathing heavily.

"I won't till I get what I want." He hissed pointing the gun me.

"Let them go. Let them go into a different room or outside and we can settle this." he nodded and dropped his hand holding the gun. "Zach get them out of here."

"No I am not leaving you!" Niall, said holding her shoulders.

"Niall leave now I will be okay. Just leave the room." She said sternly as one by one Zach grabbed all of us and put us in the laundry room.

"No I am not leaving." I shook Zach's grip off.

"I love you, please just go." she cried.

"I love you too." as Zach threw me into the room and locked the door behind him. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS! WHY ARE YOU LETTING ME LEAVE MY FUCKING DAUGHTER OUT ALONE! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL HER!" I screamed in Zach's face.

"Do you think I would actually!? I have known her for only a week but, I love her like sister! I am listen to what she told me! She made me promise to do whatever she says! You actually believe I would leave her or anyone out their to die?!" She said angrily back to me.

We just stood their looking at each other. Till I turned around and punch the wall. Leaving a bent in it.

We have been standing in this room for about 10 minutes now. I just wanted to get out of here and protect my baby.

Then a sound I never ever want to hear rang threw the house.

A gun shot....