27 - Toph x Earthbender Thief!Reader Part 1

I love it already

Prompt: Can I request a oneshot where reader is an earthbending sneak thief? She tries to steal from the gaang and succeeds but when alone, gets caught by Toph and tries to ask her out? By SheynChanUwU
_____

They all silently slept under the moonlight, snoring away softly. I crept through their camp, heading for the bags they kept next to that giant bison of theirs.

Carefully I opened them up, taking out the various bags of money they had. One of them stirred, mumbling in their sleep and rolling over. I held my breath, watching them and hoping they wouldn't wake.

As soon as I had everything, I quickly made my way into the forest, and back to the small campfire I had set up for warmth. As soon as I sat down, I was encased in rock.

"I could feel you coming from a mile away," someone said. I looked behind me, despite how difficult it was, to see one of the people from the camp. She crossed her arm, facing me. "Not that it's hard. For being sneaky you sure are easy to track down."

I blushed in embarrassment. "So now what? You take me to the Avatar? Local authorities?"

"No, I take the money back and leave you here."

"That's no fun. Come on make me massage your feet or-"

"Ew no. Now I'm just leaving you in the rock." She picked up the bags of coins and started walking away.

"Wait one more thing!" I called out to her. She stopped. "What's your name?"

"Toph, why?"

"I always get the name of a pretty lady." I grinned. She blushed and continued walking away, leaving me stuck in the rock.