33 - Injured!Toph x Protective!Reader

It's been a little bit... Skdjd sorry

Prompt: So I was wondering if you'd make an severely injured Toph, with protective reader?
By avatargns

______
Sokka carried Toph into the room, holding a cloth up to her side. There were small bits of blood seeping through.

"What happened?" I asked him, helping Toph sit down on one of the chairs. Katara ran into the room, followed by Aang.

"The New Ozai Society happened," Sokka said.

"We got ambushed and one of them hit Toph," Aang explained.

"Oh relax it's not that bad-" Toph hissed in pain as Katara began healing it with her water.

"It's bad," she said.

"Okay fine, I might not be able to feel most of my right side." She winced and held out her hand towards me, I took it and she began squeezing it.

Katara stopped. "I need more water, this isn't enough to heal it all before there's too much damage."

Sokka and I helped her up and to the pond out back. We laid her down in it and gripped my arm to prevent going under. Katara began healing her again, the whole pool turning a bright blue.

"I feel like I'm dying," Toph groaned.

"You are," Katara said. I turned and looked at her, shocked.

"You can help her, right?" I demanded.

"Yes, I am, she's going to be okay."

"Are you sure?"

She paused for a second, staring at the wound. "Yes."