41 - Adult!Toph x Drunk!Reader

I figured it made more sense to make them both adults 

(psst, you should join the discord server I made)
(Link in bio)

Prompt: 
Would you be able to do a fluffy Toph one where they are already in a relationship and Toph has to watch over the reader who's basically drunk

By LoveKittenCats

_____

Sokka had a lot of dumb ideas, I won't lie, but giving Y/n cactus juice was by far the worst one. Where did he even get the stuff? 

"We found her sitting next to a streetlamp, ma'am, at first we didn't realize it was her, but we thought we should bring her straight here." 

I sighed, feeling Y/n slumped over on the bench at the station. "Yeah, I'll take care of this, just... Keep it out of the papers." The officers walked off.

"Oh, Toph, when did you get here?" Y/n asked.

"We're at the station."

"Oh yeah, we are, funny I don't remember coming here." I could feel her look around as I helped her stand up and walk towards the door. "Y'know, Sokka has some great ideas."

"Let's get you home."

"Has your skin always been this soft?"

I could feel the blood rush to my face. "Yeah, okay." We stumbled out of the building and down the street. She continued to ramble on about everything that crossed her mind right up until the door opened.

Y/n made a run straight for the couch, promptly jumping on it and snuggling into the pillows. I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water for her, hoping it'd wear off the effects of what she drank, faster than now at least. "Here," I said holding the cup out to her. She grabbed it and took a few sips before grabbing me and pulling me down onto the couch with her.

"You work to much, come, sit sit, before your feet fall off," she began slurring her words, dozing off on my shoulder.

"Y/n..." I began to protest, but before I could she was already passed out. "Yeah okay, whatever." I grabbed the blanket hanging over the back of the couch and pulled it over the two of us.