26 - Reg!Toph x Reader

Sorry y'all, I don't really have a plan for the Moonshadow Elf one so there's not gonna be a part 4

Prompt: Could you do a oneshot where the gang is at the beach and the reader convinces Toph into having a piggy back ride, and the reader makes her laugh by running around and letting her order her around on where to go? By creepyskies
_____

Aang jumped in the water, splashing us with a large wave. I sighed, and shook the water off, turning to Toph.

"Hey Toph."

She stopped digging in the sand. "No."

"I haven't even asked you."

"I know what you're gonna ask me, and the answer is already no."

"Please, just one time."

She sighed and got out of the hole she was digging. "Fine, but only because you won't stop asking and it's getting annoying."

"Yes!" I cheered. She grabbed my shoulder and pushed me down, climbing on my back.

"If you drop me though-"

"You'll be fine Toph, I never drop things." She clenched her legs around my waist as we stood up, practically crushing it. "If you could loosen your grip though, that would help." She didn't, infact it almost felt like it got tighter.

"Hey guys, what are you doing?" Katara asked us.

"I finally convinced Toph to let me give her a piggy back ride."

"I'm only doing it because she wouldn't stop bothering me," Toph said. I took a few steps forward, walking over to Sokka and Suki. Suddenly Toph pulled back, practically choking me, and making us stop.

"What was that for?"

"Go that way." She pointed towards a tree, who's branches were hanging just over the beach. "I felt some from fruit on it, and I'm hungry."

I turned and walked over to it, grabbing a piece of fruit and handing it to her. She smiled and took a bite, loosening up her grip on my neck. I silently sighed in relief. We stood for a minute, while she finished the fruit.

"Wanna go scare Sokka?" She asked, grinning.

"Duh."