[[ 17 ]]

Rewritten: 12/20/2020

[Baie]

"That was so hot..." gasped Pansy, joining myself, Star and Haven in the courtyard.

"...what was?" Haven blinked, looking up from her her book.

"What Baie just did to Draco, like...you don't swing both ways do you?" giggled Pansy, as we all erupted into a light giggle. 

"I have no issue with the," I hesitated on how to word this. "other side of the door?" I stated as more of question, earning a grin from the others. "But I prefer the dicking more than the licking." 

"Fair." shrugged Star. 

"Let's move this amusing conversation to something a little more serious," stated Haven, breaking up the smiles. "Pansy, why the hell did you tell Draco about our deal?"

I rose my eyes to meet Pansy's, to which she immediately allowed her eyes to dart away.

"I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut?" Pansy answered, but it sounded more like a suggestive question. 

"Or do you have feelings for Draco?" asked Star, breaking off some piece of a chocolate bar and sliding it between her lips. "That sounds more like you..."

"Rude!" Pansy squealed, dropping into the grass between Haven and Star.

"Accurate?" asked Haven, pushing Pansy.

Pansy stared at me, as if begging for permission to answer. When I noticed this, I swallowed the piece of chocolate I had stolen from Star and grinned at her.

"What?" I grinned, tucking some hair behind my ear. "If you have feelings for Draco, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, and you wouldn't care if it bothered me or not, because you're Pansy Parkinson."

Star and Haven's gazes darted down at their perspective books at this point.

"Pansy," I smiled, leaning over and patting her knee. "I don't care if you like him or not."

"You don't?" Pansy questioned, looking very confused.

"No." I shrugged, simply.

"Well, I'm concerned with that answer..." Pansy admitted, rubbing her hands together a little. 

I rose an eyebrow in confusion as a response.

"...well, you've had this deal for a total of three days, and I've never seen you so happy." Pansy pointed out, and at this point Star and Haven's gazes rose back up to meet mine.

"Wait, what?" I grinned, breaking off another piece of chocolate. 

"She has a point Baie," Star nodded, chiming in. "you two have had this 'really trying' phase of your deal going on for three days, and you've never been in a better mood..."

"...you've never laughed so hard..." added Haven.

"...or laughed so much..." nodded Pansy, looking from Haven to Star.

"...she's been doing her hair and makeup every single day..." Star chimed back in, as the three began to count off the ways I've changed in three days.

"...tighter clothes..."

"...more sway in your step..."

"...you have a glow about you now..."

"...if it's possible, your attitude as both gotten better and worse..."

"...only in the best of ways..."

I held up my hands in a giggle to silence them. "I get it guys, I get it."

The three shared a smile.

"Do you, though?" smiled Star. "Face it, Baie - maybe this Draco thing might be one of the best things to happen to you."

I paused.

Was Star onto something?