[[ 14 ]]

Rewritten: 12/14/2020

[Draco]

"What the fuck?!" growled Blaise, stumbling into the Room of Requirement after about the sixth piece of cupboard piece thrown against the wall. "Draco..?"

"What?!" I shouted, rounding on him and Pansy as they entered.  "What do you want?"

"Are you okay?" Pansy asked, raising an eyebrow, pushing the door shut behind her. 

"Do I sound okay?!" I screamed, flinging another piece of cupboard. 

Blaise and Pansy exchanged knowing looks. 

"Is this about Baie?" Pansy asked, taking a seat on a random box to the side.

"The fact she chose Potter over you..." Blaise pushed, and then silenced himself as he noticed Draco's glare. "...sorry."

"We already have to deal with Potter on a daily basis, now I have to deal with him fucking around with my girl?!" I shouted, kicking part of the cupboard built across the room. "How the fuck is she to reject me?!"

"She's Baie Marie, on a mission." smirked Pansy, playing with her nails. 

"We know her mission." I growled, rounding to her as the dust settled from my temper tantrum. I caught her eyes, and turned to face her. "Or is there something you're hiding from me?"

Pansy froze, realizing she wasn't being so slick.

"Parkinson...if you're holding more back from us..." Blaise rose and shook his head at her two-faced...face?

"What?" She squealed looking from one of us to the other. 

"What else is Baie hiding?" I growled, stepping closer to her.

"N-Nothing." Pansy stuttered, looking between us in a panic.

"Pansy." Blaise hung his head. "Look, we're in this together. We all know Draco's mission, and with this emotional entanglement with Baie, we have to step carefully. So," Blaise took a breath and glared at Pansy. "if you're hiding something and it costs us this entire operation, we...will be the last thing you have to worry about."

Pansy's eyes glistened with worry and confusion.

She wasn't sure whose side to be on.

I shifted my weight from one leg to the other and crossed my arms.

"Don't make me owl your parents." I smirked, feeling foolish for playing this card, but I watched her shift uncomfortably and smiled. "Gotcha."

"Baie...came up with a plan to teach you a lesson..." Pansy began to spill the beans. "...she was upset when you broke up with...with..." Pansy paused, thinking.

"Come on, I haven't dated that many of these girls." I giggled, earning a knowing look from both Pansy and Blaise. "Right?"

Pansy rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, she was pissed, so she came up with a deal that we would train, dress up and teach a girl how to get close to you..." Pansy looked from me to Blaise. "...emotionally..." and then her gaze landed back on me. "...and then right when you were invested...we would pull the rug out from under you."

I stood there, shocked.

"This came from Baie?" I asked, finding another random box to sit on. "No...she's not that cunning, is she?"

Blaise looked from me to Pansy, looking just as shocked as me.

"Is she?" Blaise pushed, making Pansy answer us.

She shifted off the box and straightened out her skirt a little, "Apparently, we were wrong about her- she is in the right house."