[[ 40 ]]

Rewritten: 1/31/2021

[Draco]

"Where do you think you're going?!" shouted my Father as I stepped off the staircase and took my jacket from our house elf. 

"Out." I smirked, adjusting it as he approached me.

"You're not going to stir anything else up, are you?" He smirked, eyeing me. "You've talked Miss Harvest into disappearing and, somehow, convinced Miss Marie to do the same - then somehow got away from that bloody cafe and Alfred and tried to stop that wedding..."

"...no more attempts to ruin your life, Father." I spoke sharply, zipping my jacket up. "Miss Harvest, left on her own accord, as did Miss Marie, I had nothing to do with either."

I frowned as I turned away and before he could say anything else, I slammed the door shut behind me.

I began to walk through the rain to the cafe at 647 Drove St.

I swallowed hard as I watched some cars and taxis pass by me, wondering if Baie may have been one of them.

Maybe I missed her looking at me through the backseat window?

Is she even coming?

Was Star's implication, right?

Does she know Baie as much as she thinks?

I sighed heavily as I pulled the door open and nodded at Alfred as he started to make my usual.

He slide the coffee cup in front of me, then dropped into the chair across from me, with a sigh to match mine.

"Is she coming?" He asked, looking out of the window that was basically the wall that sat to my right. 

"We'll see." I sighed, adding some milk and sugar to my cup.

"You know, I risked alot letting you go and try to crash that wedding?" He asked, leaning forward. "You owe me."

"Yes sir." I nodded as he shook his head at me and left the table to return back to work.

I watched as cars passed.

I nervously examined each and everyone.

After a while, I glanced at my watch only to see it had only been 20 minutes, and she still had about 40 minutes to show up.

I sighed.

Baie.

"Its fucking brilliant!" Squealed Haven, but was automatically interrupted by me.

"Do to even know how to shut the fuck up, Haven?" I smirked as Blaise, Crabb, Goyle and I entered the classroom.

Baie just glared at me, I could feel it as I took in the ladies. My eyes went all over Haven, all over Star then stopped when they made contact with hers.

Something was different this year.

I felt a magnetic field begin to form, and I wasn't sure what to make of it.

I found myself taking in every curve that her body had to show, and once my eyes came back up to meet hers, her middle finger was there to greet me.

"Oh! Watch it Maire! You might break something..." I giggled with a wink as I lead the boys to our normal spot, a few rows ahead of them.

***

Something had changed over the summer holiday, and I couldn't quite tell what it was.

Of course, I'd never say this out loud to any living soul - ever!