[[ 25 ]]

Rewritten: 1/15/2021

[Baie]

"You look hot!" smiled Star, letting her eyebrows bounce as I slide zipped my knee high boots and moved my hair a little over my split on my scalp. 

"Thanks Star." I grinned, and felt my grin drop. 

"Baie," Star appeared beside me in the mirror as she slide my leather short black jacket over my shoulders. "you look fine, and everything will be fine."

"Where will you be, again?" I asked, finding myself out of breath as I flipped my hair out of the jacket and allowing it to hang long down my back.

"They don't know it yet, but Malfoy and Blaise will be buying me butterbeer as I watch the show." She grinned, sliding her own leather jacket on. "Not that this is entertainment at your expense." 

"I get it." I sighed, rolling my eyes a little. "I'm glad we helped Draco though," I stated, grabbing my wallet and Star opened the door the dorm, only to reveal Pansy and Haven.

"Someone's out of the hospital." I grinned, moving aside so they could enter the dorm. "How's the face?"

Haven, apparently, couldn't muster up enough energy to shoot back an insult. She just glared over me and took in my look and nodded at Pansy.

"You look good Baie, still going on that date with Potter?" she asked, moving Haven from in front of me to her bed. 

"Yep." I nodded as Star tugged on my jacket. "See you later."

Haven growled as I pulled the door shut.

"She has two black eyes..." Star pointed out as we made our way down the stairs. "...that was priceless to watch by the way, I applaud you!"

I grinned as we stopped in front of the portal. "Alright, go ahead of me and I'll be at the 3 broomsticks soon!"

"Good luck Baie!" she smiled, pulling me into a tight, but quick, hug and disappearing. As she stepped outside, she greeted Potter. "Hey, Potter!"

I took a deep breath and prepared myself to step outside, only to have Draco come to mind.

This should be our night.

It should be him that I'm about to meet.

You've got this, stop getting distracted.

"Good evening, Potter." I greeted, stepping out in my high-heel, knee-high boots, tight skinny jeans with a leather belt that shown only past the red and black plaid shirt that I allowed to drap over my beltline. 

"You look so pretty!" Potter eyes lit up as he took in my outfit. 

"Thanks, I'm not underdressed am I?" I asked as he offered his arm and I took it.

"Absolutely not." He grinned, and I smiled at the fact he couldn't take his eyes off me. "You look beautiful, I'm not sure if words have been invented that could explain how you look."

I grinned as I patted his shoulder.

He was sweet.

He was cute.

He was more muscular than I expected.

He was a gentlemen.

I frowned to myself though, because the only deal breaker here was that he wasn't Draco.

"So, where to first?" He asked after we made our way out of the castle and down the path. We stopped at the bridge and I took in the half dead forestry that laid around the castle and Hogsmeade, and smiled. "3 Broomsticks, okay?"