[[ 5 ]]

Rewritten: 10/24/2020

[Baie]

I groaned and rolled my eyes as Haven slammed the bathroom door shut in a panic.

"It's not like he's barging in here and you're naked!" I snorted, reaching for the handle then pausing. "Then again, you may prefer that." 

Star and Pansy cackled out a laugh, while they struggled to swallow popcorn on their perspective beds.

Haven just yelled something muffled as I pulled the door open. 

"Are you lost?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. 

I took in his appearence.

Fuck, he can clean up good.

I just starred at his tie for a moment.

"...Malfoy!"

"I'm sorry Maire, but if you didn't show up to school looking so different, maybe you wouldn't be getting this type of attention." He blurted out, and that caused both of us to pause.

I glared at him.

Anger flew throughout my entire body.

I dropped the beaker of yellow substance into the caldron and at that moment, something came over me and I grabbed his tie and pulled him as close as I could to me.

My heart jumped clear into my throat.

My eyes were wide.

My face was red.

Something shifted in my chest as I placed my other hand high on his thigh.

The heat...

I cleared my own throat and spoke.

"Look, how can I put this in away that even you would understand?" 

I eyed him up and down.

"Listen you aragnt, self centered, sex starved, puney little bugger - how I look isn't the problem, neither is what I wear, how I wear it, what I do and how..." I paused, getting closer to his face. "...I do it is none of your fucking concern. Learn to keep your hands, thoughts and eyes at least to yourself, maybe then you'll be more of a man..."

I swallowed hard, starring right back into his eyes.

"...but until then..." I looked down at his tight torso with forced disgust. "...you're the problem!" I  shouted, shoving him back into his chair. 

I glared into his eyes.

I grabbed my bag and rejoined my friends at the door way.

Their faces soaked in shock.

I blinked and walked away from the door, leaving it ajar.

"You know, most normal  people enter the room once the door is left open." I smirked, realizing he hadn't moved from outside the doorway.

"Oh, right." He giggled, almost out of breath, as he stepped inside and pulled the door shut. He moved a little into the room, then leaned against one of the bed posts, it just so happen to be Haven's bed.

"Haven!" called Star, pulling some popcorn out of a bowl. "Malfoy's here!"

There was a squeal in the bathroom and something fell.

I just rolled my eyes as I slide back onto my bed and pulled my dark green fuzzy blanket back over my bare legs, and glanced up at Malfoy only for him to look away quickly.