40

Date 4.

"Your house?"

Minho nodded in afirmation at the repeat of what he had just said, swinging his backpack over his shoulder and joining Jisung at the door of his homeroom where the younger had been waiting.

"You've come over before, why do you look nervous." He leaned in with a cocky smirk making Jisung lean back in response "Do you like me back already?"

"A-as if." Jisung shoved Minho away and stormed ahead towards the school doors, Minho following closely behind.

~~~~~~~~~

"To be honest, I might decide to date you just because of your cats" Jisung giggled as doongie liked his nose gently and he rubbed his head gently against the cats, he looked up just in time to catch the hopeful glimmer in the elders eyes

"Don't take that seriously" He warned 

Minho pouted and grumbled to himself but he would be lying if he said he wasn't enjoying the sight of Jisung tenderly playing with his cats, booping their noses and shaking their toys for them, making excited childlike gasps every now and then.

"Thought i'd go for something simple" Minho breathed deeply through his nose as he heaved the big bag of flour onto the counter, once it was up he turned and grinned at Jisung who was sat on the sofa stroking dori

"Cookies!"

Jisung lept up from the sofa, scaring the cat who ran of into another room as Jisung scrambled across the open plan living space into the kitchen area, his socks caused him to slip and slid about on the smooth flooring and Jisung being Jisung he managed to bash his head really hard against the wall.

Minho just shook his head and called him an idiot but inside he was concerned and he rushed over to get an ice pack from the fridge and then over to Jisung

He crouched beside him and held it against the youngers head until he could hold it himself.

After making a few pained noises Jisung was in good enough spirits to continue teasing his hyung "You're really quite sweet aren't you, even though you pretend to be cool"

"Shut it" Minho grumbled, instantly regretting helping the younger, he instead walked over to counter again and threw an apron at him.

Jisung chuckled and heaved himself of the floor, rubbing his head and smacking the ice pack down on the counter.

He bounced to Minho's side and continued bouncing on the spot excitedly,

"Okay...." Minho said frowning at the recipe, "I think we have to mix all the dry ingredients first and then add the wet ones.."

He turned back to Jisung but the boy was far too impatient and had already started pouring flour into the bowl

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING???"

Jisung looked up and went '0-0'

"MEASURE IT FIRST YOU IDIOT"

His mouth formed a small 'o' and he started laughing, he sheepishly handed the flour back to Minho who set it down and pulled the scale towards himself, Jisung helpfully placed the bowl on top and watched as the elder carefully poured out the flour, stopping every now and again to check the number on the scale.

When he put down the flour and reached for the sugar Jisung reached a stealthy hand inside the flour bag and took a small amount in his fingers, as soon as Minho turned back around he got a face full of flour