19

"Hmmm"

"Felix I told you, it's fine, it's just what he has to do, we'd both probably get hurt if anyone found out."

Felix scrunched up his nose cynically but then decided to accept it and shrugged, the two where sitting on the rooftop as usual at lunch time and Jisung was finally explaining the arrangement to Felix but only because the younger had decided to stalk Minho at break and saw him hanging out with Chan instead of studying like Jisung had said.

"Don't you think that's its a little creep-"

"Don't question it." Felix held his tiny hand up in front of Jisung's face and then extended it to wave in the direction of the stairwell door which had just opened to reveal Minho.

The elder gave his warm pretty chocolatey smile to Jisung and also directed it at Felix and then sat down with the two of them, Jisung brought out the lunch box he'd been saving, Minho donated his canteen bought sweets and Felix arranged a lunchbox of foreign food his sister had cooked for him. 

The three of them dug in eagerly chatting idlily back and forth, Felix probed Minho quite a lot but the elder answered honestly and with no trouble, realising his feelings had allowed him to overcome his small vendetta against the freckled boy.

Minho was waiting for the right moment to speak up and when they had finished there food he decide it was now or never

"U-um can I..." He mentally slapped himself for stuttering like a fool but continued nevertheless, "Can I talk to you Jisung, In private please." He politely directed the last part at Felix who hesitantly complied waved goodbye and went to lesson early seeing as they had only five minutes left.

Minho watched the boy disappeared and then turned back to Jisung taking in a deep breath and preparing himself to say the words he had rehearsed in his head oh so many times before joining the two on the rooftop

"I think-..   I mean, I- um, I like.."

Suddenly Minho was being suffocated and his mouth had lost all function he couldn't manage to force the words out and so instead they were painfully trapped, lodged in his throat.

"Wait, do you.." Minho looked up from his clenched hands a red streak painted on his face and a hopefull glimmer in his eye, "Like FELIX!?!?"

Minho was mad, he was so angry in that moment, it was annoying enough that Jisung hadn't noticed his feelings, even if hed only noticed them himself recently, but it made him even more mad that Jisung didn't even seem bothered by the fact that he could possibly like Felix.

He growled and took a step forwards in and instance, his mind no longer in control clouded with anger and passion, he closed the gap instantly, smashing his lips onto Jisung's as he gripped both sides of the boy's head,

taken by surprise Jisung gasped and Minho took the opportunity to slip his tounge in, at first the younger struggled a little in surprise but then his heart took over and he grabbed Minho by the waist and spun there position so that Minho was the one pressed up against the fence,

There pace slowed a little and Minho hummed softly into the kiss entangling his hands lovingly in Jisung's hair, a moment later and they had drawn back, both staring into each others eyes deeply with bated breath and red faces.

In these few moments Jisung's head caught up with his heart and suddenly everything was just to much, he struggled out of Minho's arms and shoved him away,

"I.. I.... No! we can't" He mumbled feverently

"Jisung!" Minho called out at him, they were only a mile apart but to Jisung he felt a mile away and a couple inches away all at the same time and it was too much, he couldn't take it, in an instant he turned on his heal.

and poor Minho was left all alone, confused and hurt on the now cold and barren rooftop.

"Lee Minho?"

"Yes..."

"and that new transfer student? with the freak?"

"Y-yes...."

"I see..... You can leave..."

As his junior scuttled of Changbin's shiny white teeth illuminated the dim corridor slightly, 

"Well, well, well, I see you've made some friends my dear Jisung, let's see how long that lasts shall we...?"

Helloooo, we are finally starting to have some relationship development huh, im afraid to say its going to go downhill from here though

also i just wanted to say that I'm honestly so sorry for making best boy Binnie an asshole in this, It honestly hurts me to write it sometimes, but don't worry, he'll have some nice character development, just much later on.