4

Jisung took a breath and another step towards the two students,

He'd arrived 5 minutes early at school today which was quite a feat for Han Jisung who was not, by any means, a morning person.

But know that he'd arrived he was in a slight dilemma, he wanted to go over and great Seungmin and Hyunjin whom had made him feel so welcome and happy the previous day, but he didn't know if he should,

What if they were just hanging out with him out of sympathy? What if they didn't actually like him? What if his jokes hadn't been funny but instead just annoying?

The negative thoughts clouded and his weak resolve collapsed he spun on his heel planning to just wander around until the bell rang but something stopped him.

"Jisung!" He turned to see Seungmin waving him over and Hyunjin beside him grinning like an idiot, he gulped forcing a smile onto his face and proceeded to join them attempting to not trip and make a fool of himself in the process.

"Hey, you still wanna hang out with us right?" Seungmin asked, his words revealing that perhaps he had shared similar worries to Jisung.

The smile on Jisung's face grew natural "Yeah I guess you guys are pretty chill, and I mean it's not like I have anyone else to hang out with."

"Wow are we your second choice Han?" Hyunjin jokingly punched him in the arm seemingly over yesterday's mood.

"No of course not Hwang... You are last place"

"Yah!" Hyunjin grabbed the youngest fluffy head, putting him a headlock while and rubbing his knuckles against his head while Jisung giggled like crazy and dragging him to Science which Seungmin had reminded them that they all had not seeming to care about the scene, not even when Jisung pleaded for help.

.......

Once they got to maths Seungmin showed Jisung to an empty seat, Hyunmin where of course seatmates and there just happened to be a free seat across from Hyunjin next to a boy who hadn't arrived that they named Jeongin.

About a minute later the a boy with dark red hair walked down the aisle towards Jisung he made eye contact with the later and pulled up short with a shocked expression, looked at the ground, muttered something to himself and then carried on. He took his seat next to Jisung tentatively, pulling out some work to do and refusing to greet the elder.

Jisung took it into is own hands, he tapped the young boys shoulder with a friendly smile on his face,

"Nice to meet you, you must be Jeongin. I'm Jisung, Han Jisung."

The said 'Jeongin' merely nodded shortly and turned back to his work,

"What's his problem.." Jisung breathily whispered to Hyunjin who just shrugged,

"Shy maybe?"

Jisung frowned and turned to his desk as Mr. Kim walked in and class started. A couple times throughout the lesson Jisung attempted to exchange words with the boy beside him but each and every time he was brushed of.

About halfway through the lesson he gave up and chose to just focus on his work, he didn't want to fail maths after all.

It was a peaceful lesson with the only sound being pen on paper and the occasional call for Mr.Kim's help, that is until Jisung felt it.

The crawling.

As soon as he felt it he hurridly thought back to this morning, had he remembered to but his moisturizer on? If he had then his skin shouldn't itch too much, he was after all able to handle a small amount of itchiness.

He realised and nearly groaned at the fact that he had indeed forgotten to put on the cream, but he grit his teeth and picked his pen up again, attempting to refocus on his algebra problem.

Perhaps he could just ignore it, maybe it was just a small itch that would go away soon.

But no, it wasn't to be, he felt another spot itch this time it was his ankle and he desperately wanted to scratch, he closed his eyes tight and grit his teeth again trying to push back the vivid thoughts that wanted to consume him.

He was winning... but suddenly the crawling sensation made its way up his neck as if there was an army of tiny little beetles about to invade his ears, that was when he lost it.

His hand shot up into the air
"Mr. Kim!" He shouted.

He had to get out of there.

Now.