28

"Mr. Wang..."

"Ah Christopher my favourite student."

Mr. Wang smiled warmly and widely at Chris who had the top of his burnt crispy head poking through the large oak door of the musty office, Mr. Wang stood from his chair as Chris entered and went around the desk to pull out a chair.

He returned to his own rather more comfortable chair and observed as Chris lowered him in to his own,

"I assume you've come to talk to me about something rather important considering the expression on your face?"

Chris chuckled despite the sombre  mood "You're observant sir"

Mr. Wang simply smiled looking down at the papers on his desk and pushed them to the side in order to give Chris his full attention.

The young blonde boy took in a deep breath before beginning,

"Do you know Changbin."

"Ah yes, not the best grades but he is a hard-worker so I've been told, why..?  is he perhaps being bullied?"

Chris could have almost snorted with ironic laughter, Mr. Wang really knew nothing 

"No sir, quite the opposite"

Mr. Wang's eyes darkened a little, and the smile was wiped of his face, he'd been lied to by his staff once again, this had happened once before but he'd thought he'd cleaned out all the corrupt ones, apparently they hadn't learnt that it wasn't wise to cross him.

"Have you heard of Han Jisung? He has Acarophobia."

"Yes I read his medical file.."

Chris looked up at Mr. Wang with pleading eyes

"Please find a way to get rid of Changbin, Jisung has been isolated from all the students, he's constantly being spyed on and  he's really scared."

Chris looked down at his lap where his fists lay clenched he was just hoping Mr. Wang wouldn't ask the question but of course he did, he wasn't stupid

"I presume this is where you present your evidence to me..?"

The student released all the tense air he'd been holding in and deflated like a sad balloon and Mr. Wang noticed this and realised why he looked miserable

"As much as I trust you I'm sure you know that you'll need to provide me with some evidence."

Chris nodded slowly

"We tried to get you some evidence before but Changbin found out."

"I completely believe you, but I simply cannot expel him without evidence, I'm sorry."

Chris nodded and slowly stood, seeing this, Mr. Wang rose with him and escorted him to the door,

"We'll try again."

Mr. Wang gave a smile as warm as the first time Chris had opened his office door and placed a hand on his shoulder, patting it lightly. Chris was a treasured student for a reason, he was always trying to set things straight and always put others before himself.

"I wish you luck Christopher."

☆ ҉ ◢▅◣Ξ◥▅◤Ξ◢▅◣Ξ◥▅◤ ҉ ★

They were gathered in the photography classroom again, It had pretty much become there usual meeting place at this point but there was something slightly different today.

Felix had brought Jisung along.

Hyunjin had made up with Jisung prior to this meeting and seeing as Jisung was a fairly forgiving person the three where all friends again.

Jeongin had been taken under Chans wing so the only person who didn't really have anyone was Minho, isolated at the end of the table the furthest away from Jisung.

He was just sat there staring sadly at Jisung not even really listening to what was being said, Jisung however was avoiding eye contact with Minho as if it was the plague. Even though he logically knew Minho was a good person he still wasn't comfortable around him. 

Seungmin was perched on Hyunjin's lap as per usual, well more like snuggled into his chest, and Jeongin was perched on the desk itself right next to Chan as there wasn't a huge amount of room.

Chan took in a deep breath, "Now I don't know if Felix or Seungmin told the rest of you but I went to have a word with Mr. Wang, he now knows about Changbin and will likely be keeping his eyes and ears open, however it is just as I thought, he cant expel Changbin without evidence."

"So then what's the plan...?" Hyunjin said resting his chin on Seungmin's shoulder

Chan looked up at Jeongin and everyone followed his eyes until they where all just staring at the youngest

"M-me..?"

Chan sighed and took Jeongin's hand in his looking up at the boy with sorrow in his eyes 

"I know it's hard Jeongin but I think you'll have to do it, your our last hope"

Jeongin, although he looked perfectly calm, was currently screaming inside from two things 

1.) He'd have to be the one to confront Changbin 

and 

2.) Chan was holding his hand

Chan. Was. Holding. His. Hand.

Of course Jeongin would do anything for his hyung so he nodded and tried to act brave, but inside he was terrified.

"Are you sure?" Chan asked once again, his eyes filled with nothing but worry and care for the youngest, Jeongin nodded once again although he'd refused to open his mouth lest he spill his true thoughts.

I feel like where getting more Hyunmin content than Minsung content in this book at this rate, don't worry it will come eventually

Also if you repeatedly say Seungmin fast enough it starts sounding like Minsung and vice versa