26

"Are you sure these meeting things are necessary" Felix kicked his blue sneaker clad feet into the air and let the moumentum drag the back down and hit not-so-white-anymore bathroom counter top with his heels.

Chris shifted to try and rest his back against a clean spot of the bathroom wall and only ended up settling for a slightly less dirty patch on the wall, 

"We found who was stalking you."

Felix's face in that moment was a mixture of confusion but at the same time relief, his swinging feet came to a rest as he leaned forwards, intrigued 

"Who?"

"A lower classman, have you heard of Yang Jeongin..?"

Felix frowned and shook his head, he was about to open his mouth to ramble about how it didn't matter who was stalking them but he was al ready to beat them up, fortunately Chris had spent enough time with him by now to see that he was getting worked up.

"Don't worry"

Slightly annoyed at the anticlimactic response he gave the elder a look which only made Chris chuckle 

"He's on our side, I guess I should explain what's been going on"

Felix made a hurry gesture with his hands to emphasise that Chris should get on with it

"Minho had a word with Seungmin and Hyunjin, it turns out Changbin was threatning both of them but there friends again, They both then spoke to Jeongin and he works for us now."

Felix gave the look that many people had given in response that week "Is this some kind of spy mission or ?"

This made Chris chuckle again, "Apparently so..., point being we're going to get rid of Changbin."

Felix leaned back against the mirror and crossed his arms sceptically "And just how do you plan to do that...?"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ✼ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"So the teachers obviously don't care a huge amount am I right?" They all nodded "But I've met the headteacher before, he's a really just man who doesn't care about money or any of that kind of stuff, he just never leaves his office, so I suspect that the reason Changbin has been able to stay at this school unpunished is because none of the other teachers have been informing the headmaster about Changbin, probably because there being bribed."

Chris leaned back in his wooden chair and swung his legs up on the desk smugly to have the promptly knocked off by Seungmin

"No feet on the desk" He tutted readjusting his seat on Hyunjin's lap

They'd all gathered and brought chairs around the teachers desk of Seungmin's abandoned photography classroom, Seungmin, Hyunjin, Jeongin, Chan, Felix and Minho. There hadn't been enough room around the desk for all the chairs to fit so Hyunjin had boldly suggested that Seungmin sat on his lap which was done with much blushing.

Chris had just finished telling the five of them what he'd already told Felix the afternoon before and there was much chatter,

"So we just need to get the headmaster to walk in on Changbin doing shit?"

Seungmin quirked one eyebrow and partially frowned with the other at Minho's comment "In simple terms yes, but no, Changbin might not look it but he is actually quite smart, we'll have to be careful.."

They all nodded and slipped into their thoughts, trying to come up with clever ways to trap Changbin..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ✼ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

They'd chosen a day where it was raining, so Felix was easily able to convince Jisung to sit in an empty classroom for lunch instead of the rooftop.

Jeongin had been told to inform Changbin about Felix, he'd also told Changbin that Felix had been making fun of him constantly, this was sure to get Changbin worked up.

Chris who had a good relationship with pretty much everyone in the school had asked a girl in the year below to go call the headteacher and tell him that one of the teachers was requesting his help.

The idea was that because Felix was already an outcast Changbin didn't need to ruin his reputation, however he though Felix was the one that sorted out Seungmin and Hyunjins relationship so he was on his way to sort him out, In a not-so-nice way.

Felix however knew taekwondo so he would be fine.

Mr Wang was on his way to hopefully catch Changbin,

Changbin was on his way to presumably attempt to beat up Felix,

The others where watching silently in stairwell.

It was all going well.

Right?