36

I know I said I was going on hiatus but I had too many ideas and I was too excited to write this soooo...

I will carry in updating but the updates will just be a bit slower I guess lol

I did say that after all the angst bits where done there would be a ton of fluff to make of for it..

Let the fluff commence!

Monday.

Oh day of horror and pain and absolute utter mortification.

Since the weekend had been spent by Minho quite literally spamming Jisung with flirty text messages, the young brunette was honestly dreading what was to come today.

He'd explained the agreement he'd formed to Felix and Seungmin and the both of them had agreed that it seemed rather a good and fair idea. This basically meant they couldn't be relied upon to protect Jisung from the flirty senior as they where both on Minho's side.

"J-jisungie" the boy who had been previously wrapped up in his own thoughts started at the nickname and turned expecting to see Minho grinning at him, instead he got quite the opposite. A young shy girl with a blonde bob was shifting from foot to foot, Jisung recognised her as the girl who had spilled water on him on the day of the cafeteria incident.

He didn't hold anything against her however and greeted her with a warm smile

"Yup?"

She giggled a little and pushed some hair that had fallen into her eyes behind her ear.

"I just wanted to say that on Friday when you rapped at the school concert you where totally cool."

Jisung's face light up with pride and he grinned even wider at the girl.

"Um t-thanks"

She rocked back and forth on her heeled sandles seeming to be in debate with herself before she decided to go for it.

"This afternoon did you maybe want to-"

"He's got plans."

And enter our cocky but soft male lead.

"Sandra was it?" Minho 'asked' with his nose held high

She sneered at this and the cutesy facade was wiped straight of 

"Shayla actually Mr Lee Minho"

"Well Sarah, Jisung has plans with me tonight so I'm afraid he can't do whatever you where going to ask him to."

Shayla purses her lips and narrowed her eyes slightly at Minho before turning back to Jisung with a slightly apologetic smile