23

They were doing good, they'd almost made it to there geography lesson, Felix slowly opened the door not letting go of the frail boys hand as he led him to his seat. Everyone turned and stared at the two of them, they had all noticed that the two of them had been missing.

You'd think that no one would notice seeing as they were the only two students no one spoke to, but no, it was so painfully obvious that Minho who had been pathetically attempting to avoid all thoughts of Jisung was instead drowning in the pain of his absence.

As Jisung made it to his seat up against the wall and Felix sat on his other side shielding him, he was finally able to take a proper full breath of air without choking on it, he slowly pulled his hands out from his black and white striped shirt sleeves and both of the hands held onto one of lix's small ones attempting to leach some kind of comfort.

The lesson began and the students slowly stop staring one by one, Jisung was able to shrivel up into the wall unseen and stare out the window quietly. Felix was proud of Jisung getting this far but he was still a little worried that Jisung was seemingly so depressed the boy also hadn't said a word since 'Good Morning' when he woke up, Felix thought for a couple minutes about how to cheer him up and then went for something simple.

Grabbing a piece of paper out of his book he scribbled a little note for Jisung and then slid it a few centimeteres in the direction of Jisung, the boy didn't notice at first so he jogged him with his elbow and gestures with his eyes towards the note.

Jisung was a little out of it but he picked it up slowly with his thankfully no longer trembling hands,

Heyy,

You haven't said much today and you seem a little out of it but I just want you to know that im really proud of you for making it this far! you did great!

Felix gave Jisung his privacy to write a response and looked around the class instead, this was one of two classes they had joint with seniors and luckily not the one that Minho was in but as Felix glanced across the class he made eye contact with a blonde senior with fluffy blonde hair, they stared at each other for about thirty seconds, Felix wondering where he'd seen this boy before a tap on his shoulder interrupted the staring contest.

I'm just a little too nervous to talk, but I will at break and also, thank you for looking after me all week, im sorry for being a nusiance

Felix was happy that Jisung was willing to interact in this way so he ignored the senior and picked up his pen hurriedly to write a response,

Not at all! your not a nuisance! I love spending time with you and I just want you to be happy, you know this already, stop being selfless!!!

All right lix :)

Felix looked at Jisungs face and as sure as Pizza's being round there was a smile matching the one on paper on Jisungs face.

◈𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 𝅒 𝅓 ◈

"He's back you know."

"WHAT!" Minho stood up straight away to go make his way to the rooftop but made not even a step before he was yanked back down,