12

Minho was a really great friend, he was always there for Jisung at 1:30 sharp. He'd pop his head out the door from the stairwell and give Jisung a little wave and a grin and then travel over, Jisung even began asking his mother to pack more in his lunchboxes so that he could share with Minho everyday, Minho gladly accepted the food as Mrs. Han was a VERY good cook.

That first maths lesson after there meeting Minho went and sat next dongmin but not after shooting Jisung a sly wink that caused him to sink into his seat with a confused blush, 

Of course Minho was popular, he was attractive and so girls and boys tried to cling to his arm whatever chance they got, many asked Minho to join them in a closet or bathroom at lunchtime but personally Minho found it gross and besides he'd never be unloyal to Jisung who waited patiently on the rooftop for him each lunchtime.

 However there came a point when Jisung's emotions disturbed the current peace Minho brought him. He had been texting Felix for so long that he felt guilty about not telling Felix what had really happened that caused him to move schools, and of course he asked for Minho's advice

Minho didn't know what had happened, all he knew is that it wasn't a good experience and that the boy Jisung called Felix had been there for him through it all.

"Look he helped you a lot right, so I'm sure even if he does get mad at you for not telling him it will be coming from a place of worry.." Minho placed a hand on Jisung's head and gently fluffed the youngers hair slowly  "You should tell him, You said he might be transferring here, right? If he'll find out about it happening here as well anyway sooo.."

"Alright, I will" Jisung grinned up at Minho making the laters heart ache a little at the adorable sight, it was like the sun shining itself, how could people hate him this much, what could Jisung have possibly done in order to be so hated, at this point he wasn't sure if he wanted to find out...

"Thank you hyung!"

Minho smiled at the younger and shook his head in order to dissipate his thoughts before he carried on munching on the lunchbox as Jisung pulled out his phone to text 'Fefe the flower tot'

 Sungie🔆

  heyy..

Fefe the flower tot🌻

It sounds serious...

Sungie🔆

you could tell..?

Fefe the flower tot🌻

Yup I'm a genius,,

so spill

are you finally going to tell me the real reason you moved schools