5

⚠ CONTENT WARNING ⚠
CONTAINS: ACAROPHOBIA, BODILY HARM

Once he managed to get Mr. Kim to excuse him to go to the bathroom he bolted out the door, as soon as it closed behind him he began sprinting down the corridor, even as he was running he knew he wouldn't make it to the bathroom,

He rounded a corner into a quieter corridor and in an instant was on his knees.

His hands travelled all over his body, feverently scratching and rubbing but then for a moment he froze and tried to track there movements, the little mites were nestled in the crook of his ankle and so he attacked it.

He didn't hold back. He couldn't. He had to get rid of him, get them out, all the little bugs under his skin.

They were feeding on him, slowly consuming him from the inside, they were going to lay there baby's under his skin, they would poison him, they would kill him.

Through this he whispered like a madman:

"Gotta get them out. Gotta get them out. Gotta get them out. Gotta get them out."

Slowly. Painfully.

"Gotta get them out. Gotta get them out. Gotta get them out. Gotta get them out."

As the grotesque images rose in his head they became all that he could see, his breathing becoming heavier he sunk into his skin with his nails.

"Gotta get them out."

Hard.

"Gotta get them out. Gotta get them out."

There was a deep scratch.

"Gotta get them out. Gotta get them out. Gotta get them out."

An opening!
He could dig them out!

"Gotta get them out. Gotta get them out."

He tore into his flesh with one hand not caring about the pain while his other hand scratched all over his body.

"Gotta get them out."

As soon as he scratched one spot another became inflamed and painful, he was in a fever, unable to sit still,

He began sobbing, His cries of 'Gotta get them out' becoming chocked.

soon he was forced to abandon his ankle as he felt an army of ants travelling up his neck.

He screamed and whimpered as his hands flew up to his ears automatically blocking them of, his eyes filled with tears as he shivered but he shut them, curling into a ball he clasped his noes in-between his knees, he couldn't let them in.

He couldn't let them in.

He couldn't.

Never.

...

..

.

The grip on his ears was so tight that they were aching, but it was fine, this pain was much more bearable,

The itching faded.

Slowly.

Finally.

He took a big gulp of air as his hands slowly came down, he hadn't realised for how long he'd been holding his breath and his lungs ached but there was no time to wait around.

He pulled out his phone with shaky hands and checked the time.

Shit.

He'd been away for ten minutes, that would be suspicious.

He pulled himself to his feet, yanking his long sleeves back down to cover the fresh scratch marks,

taking one last deep breath Jisung began jogging back to class.

He wasn't going to let this happen again.

Emerging from the shadow of the stairwell, a boy stared at the splatters of blood and pool of tears someone had left in their wake, he walked past and spat at the area,

"Freak!"