2

"Did you see the new boy?"

"Of course I did, everyone's talking about him"

"Have you seen his little jeekies there sooo cute"

"I know and apparently he's really funny.."

"Who is he hanging out with, should we ask him to hang out with us..?"

"Oh don't you know? Seungmin and Hyunjin instantly clung to him"

"But aren't they like really selective about who they hang out with"

"I wonder if he's single..?"

"He won't be for much longer if Hyunjin's got his eye on him" 

Hyunjin grinned catching the end of the girls conversation as he walked by, French toast in hand, he continued striding until he reached his usual table.
"You've made quite the impression you know"

Jisung grinned back
"I tried."

Truthfully the boy was just glad he had made some friends, he had expected that he might be sat alone at lunch time so he was really glad that Seungmin had offered to show him around and eat with him, he felt very lucky.

"Hey who do you have next?" A voice brought him out of his thoughts, he shoved his hand in his pocket and brought a timetable, Hyunjin took it and examined it before handing it back with a laugh,

"Ha! You have Miss Rutherford for English"

"Why.. is she bad?"

"No" Hyunjin replied nochalantly before leaning over the table and whispering dramatically "She's the fucking devil"

His performance was cut short by Seungmin hitting him over the head with a report notepad, he was waving a pen that he had just whipped from his pocket furiously,

"No swearing Hwang!" Hyunjin turned and gave him a dirty look only to receive one back,

"Don't worry I'll let you of this time but next time it'll be a detention."

"Snake"

"I'm just doing my job" the shorter huffed

Jisung watched the two of them arguing across the table and giggled, the were an unlikely but sweet pair, The hottest, most popular (tallest) student and the savy but sweet head prefect.

"What are you laughing at" Seungmin said, whipping his head round to inflict his rage on his next victim, Jisung just smiled back.

"Oh was just thinking how you two are a funny couple."

"C-couple..."

Seungmin looked down at the table, cheeks burning bright red and Hyunjin rushed to defend himself,

"We're not a couple, we could never be, we're just friends"

Jisung snorted "I'm meant couple as in two people not as in relationship wise..."

"I-, oh" Hyunjin said, now rather embarrassed at his outburst.

"Although~" Jisung gave Hyunjin a 'look' and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively,

Hyunjin shot up straight and said "I-,,, your-,,, Ugh" and then stormed if dramatically, Seungmin turned to watch him go and gave a small bittersweet smile before turning back to Jisung,

"Don't worry about him, he'll be fine by tomorrow"

But Jisung was worried, he could tell the relationship between the two of them was complicated and that it wasn't comfortable for either party but it wasn't his business so he shrugged it of.

"What do you have next?" He asked turning back to Seungmin,

"English, same as you, come on, the bell will ring in a second, oh and don't worry about miss Rutherford by the way, Hyunjin was just over exaggerating.."

The two tossed there trash away before toddling out of the cafeteria and to there English class, unaware that they were being watched.

"Acaropobia?"

"Y-yes"

"The new boy, are you sure?"

"yes h-hyung"

"Alright you can leave foxy boy, but remember, utter a single word of this to anyone and I'll tell Chan hyung all about your little crush"

"I w-wont"

"Leave"

As his junior scuttled away from him he peeped round the corner and watched two boys walk to there English class.

"Hello Han Jisung and welcome to LC high school" Changbin muttered to himself "I hope you enjoy your time here, but just know that I'm going to get you back for making a fool of me this morning..."