37

EDIT: WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS CHAPTER WAS FUCKING UGLY TT

Damm, I've realized how repetitive my writing gets, the amount of time i've typed out the words 'Minho chuckled'

also this isn't proof read so please don't hate me if theres a bunch of mistakes

AND wattpad is messing around, so if the spacing is weird... you know why

...

my apologies

-_-_-_-_-

"Hey Minho nice bag"
Minho shifted, slightly embarrassed at the cat embellished backpack that was slung over his left shoulder,"Shut up dongmin."

Dongmin chuckled and left Minho who's cheeks where now a nice shade of plum pink, he took a moment to shake the colour out of his cheeks and fixed his hair a little before taking a running jump at Jisung who just barely manged to piggyback him.

"Who the fu- Minho?"

Minho slid of his back "Suprised?"

"and disgruntled by the look on his face." Seungmin spoke, slightly chuckling

"Disgru- what? Speak english Minnie!"

"Then expand your vocabulary Hyunjin."

Hyunjin pursed his mouth and scrunched up his nose "Or just use easier language."

"And why should I cater to you simply because you've never bothered to pick up a thesaurus in your life." Seungmin spun away from Hyunjin to Chan "Hyung back me up on this."

Whilst Chan had been invested in watching Seungmin and Hyunjin practically have a lovers spat, he was 100% not getting involved "I have music now.... bye."

"He wasn't going to agree with you anyway Seungmin, I'm right aren't I Jisu-"

"I've got maths bye"

Minho watched as they left one by one and realized he was next "I have.... somewhere to be..... probably...." He quickly sped of in the opposite direction to Jisung and Seungmin just shrugged and started to walk to lessons, Hyunjin happily skipping next to him, already over the small argument.

"Hey Seungmin..." Felix ,who had been quiet the whole time, gently grasped the edge of his sleeve just as the younger was about to enter the mathematics block "Can we talk?"

-_-_-_-

"So let me get this straight" Seungmin went over what he'd been asked to do, Hyunjin shifting from foot to foot behind him, having followed him the entire way there "You want me to follow Minho and Jisung on their date this afternoon and make sure that Minho is genuinely interested in Jisung and not just messing around and potentially hurting him."

Felix sighed, now Seungmin said it back to him it seemed a kind of unreasonable request "I mean you don't have to... It's not that i don't trust Minho, it's just in case, I cant risk-"

"Say no more amigo" Seungmin flashed a reassuring smile "I assume you want to come?"

 The last part of the sentence was directed at Hyunjin who eagerly nodded "Then it's settled."

-_-_-_-

"Okay but was the bush really necessary."

"Shush Seungmin" Hyunjin mumble from underneath the plastic foliage "Let me have my fun okay!!"

Seungmin sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, he was really beginning to regret letting Hyunjin come along. He was currently stood watching Minho wait at the gate for Jisung and next to him was Hyunjin who had somehow managed to fit himself in a tiny fake bush insisting that it was necessary for their 'stealth mission'