39

repeat after me: 'Minho Best Comedian'

Kinda proofread?

"Mosturizer?"

"Yes mum."

"Water?"

"Yes mum."

"First aid kit?"

"YES MUM!"

Mrs. Han chuckled and ruffled her sons hair, peeking inside his bag one last time to check he had everything.

"Mum" he whined "I'm old enough to look after myself now."

She smiled at him a bit sadly and stared for a few moments before hurrying of the the pantry as if she had just remembered something, as it happens, it was food which she returned with.

Jisung grabbed his backpack and backed up into the wall with his hands up

"No, no, no! I'm going to go now mum" Jisung darted out the door before his mother could force fifty packets of jammy dodgers onto him, he scrambled out the door to see a car on the driveway.

and a nice car at that.

Minho stepped out one side in a classy manner, pushing the door open, sliding his legs out and then stepping out and leaning on the door. As soon as he spotted Mrs Han, however, he stood up straight and walked over to shake her hand.

"Ahh Minho, I remember you came over once, Are you now Jisung's boyfriend!?"

"MUM!"

Jisung ran to the car's backseat out of embarrassment and once inside buried his face in his hands, refusing to watch Minho and his mother talk.

"Why did you have to pick him up first Chan-hyung?" Jisung whined, kicking his legs childishly.

"Well hello to you too Jisung." Chan said calmly spitting his bubblegum into a tissue "and hello to you also Minho. Shall we go?"

After a nod from Minho who had just got in and strapped himself into the passenger seat, the car sped away from Mrs. Han who was still stood on the driveway waving at them.

A few minutes into the journey Minho turned around in his seat and grinned at Jisung devilishly, "Don't worry Jisung, I assured your mother that we're not dating (yet) but I herd from her that you've been talking a lot about me.

Jisung, who had only just ventured from behind his hands, went back behind them immediately, but Minho wasn't done just yet.

"You think I'm really kind? And funny? And weirdly cute? or so I've heard."

"Well you are the second one, I dunno about the other two." Chan piped up, Jisung nodding in agreement and looking out the window, trying to ignore the glare that Minho was giving him that screamed 'Give me love, compliment me!!!'

Eventually he turned around and Jisung started nagging to let him connect his phone to the car speakers and the eldest gave in.

Jisung obviously turned to volume up all the way and started blasting Zico's 'Artist', as it happens Minho hadn't bought the tickets to the concert just because Jisung liked Zico, he was jamming along with almost as much if not more energy than jisung.

In almost no time at all the sun was sinking and the sky was lit up a beautiful orange as Chris pulled up to a large business park car lot, He parked and let the other two out.

"You'll have to walk the rest of the way but have fun!"

They waved him goodbye, grabbed their bags and started trekking to the stadium, once there they had to join long queues before they could get their tickets checked.