31

Minho is just chilling all lonely in the classroom

how sad

:' {

~~~~~~~~

Deep breaths Jisung, deep breaths.

Just put one foot in front of the other, slowly, carefully.

"Jisung.." Felix gently whispered gripping Jisung's hand a little tighter as he could feel it shaking, "You can do this, I believe in you!"

Jisung nodded shakily as he attempted to gulp down his fear, step by step he made his way through the canteen until he finally reached the table,

Hyunjin patted the seat next to him and Jisung was then sandwiched between him and Felix, Chan reached across the table and took Jisung's other hand in his.

"I'd say about 60% of the school is fine with you now, and where only avoiding you because of Changbin, I thought it would be less but apparently Changbin didn't hold as much power as he thought he-"

"Chan." Seungmin cut in sharply startling the elder "I don't think he wants to hear that right now"

Chan looked at Jisung and the boy was going the agree with Seungmin but as soon as he looked up his world blurred, there were people everywhere, so many eyes..

"Carry on!" He almost shouted, then again softer needing the distraction, "I don't mind you can continue."

Chan gave Seungmin a side eye as the two exchanged worried looks, 

"Well.... of the 40% left I think about 35% dislike you just because of rumours, basically if you just be yourself people will eventually learn that your a nice person and your school life will get a whole lot more enjoyable... and besides you've got us." Chan let go of his hand and stretched out almost knocking the youngest beside him on the head

Jisung thanked him under his breath 

and then shifted his eyes slightly for them to land on Jeongin he chuckled with amusmant observing the way Jeongin was staring at Chan with such admiration in his eyes, not that Chan had noticed,

A spark of Jisung's old mischevious nature coming back he reached under the tabled and lightly kicked Jeongin to make the boy look at him, he signalled with his eyes between Jeongin and chan and then winked at the boy causing his face to flush a deep red at being found out.

"Jeongin are you sick!?!" Hyunjin suddenly cried seeing the red cheeks, Chan turned and gently pulled the boy towards him placing a hand on his forehead to check for a fever.

"N-no- im.... fine..." Jeongin struggled out of Chans arms and shot a glare at Jisung and Felix who had also noticed what was going on as the two of them had been chortling in the corner the whole time.

After he'd gotten that out of his system he turned to Chan who was scribbling something in his notebook whilst also trying to eat a wrap, 

Jisung pulled a folded flyer out of his bag and nervously slid it across the table, Chan looked up, wrap halfway into his mouth and stared at the flyer.

He put down his wrap and took the flyer there where a few moments of silence before he slapped it down on the table in excitement, "Really!?!"

Jisung nodded shyly and Felix grabbed the flyer to decipher what Chan was so excited about, he chucked it back in the middle for the others to read and then turned to Jisung and enveloped him in a warm hug.