༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

Acarophobia - The fear of itchiness and the bugs that cause it. The pathological belief that when the skin crawls and itches it is due to an infestation of bugs or mites often leading to self mutilation in order to get rid of it.

 The pathological belief that when the skin crawls and itches it is due to an infestation of bugs or mites often leading to self mutilation in order to get rid of it

Hellooooo, I'm actually fuming as I write this, I had eight chapters prewritten but wattpad decided to be a fuckup and delete them all and now I've lost them all and am having to rewrite this from memory.
Please be patient if there are slow updates.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

This is a Minsung book with side Hyunmin, this means that Lee Minho and Han Jisung will be romantically involved with each other.
The same goes for Hwang Hyunjin and Kim Seungmin.

  ≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

If you have something against boyxboy relationships or the lgbtq+ community then why the fuck are you here? Go away

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

I don't own stray kids and all that shizzle

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Acarophobia is a real phobia and I have tried to make the portrayal of it in this book as close to the experience of having it.
However it is different for everyone.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

This is a respectful household!
The rules are simple: any rude and unnecessary comments towards me, fellow readers, the story or stray kids and you're cancelled.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

However, feedback and opinions are always welcomed uwu

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

In this book there is: Physical and mental abuse, bodily harm, mental health issues, Acarophobia, Cursing and small references to: Eating Disorders and Selective Mutism.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Author goes by she/pup

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

This will probably be long winded and really angsty but don't worry there will be plenty of fluff filled chapters to make up for it.

|
|
|
|
|
\/

All right's reserved 

@ Smoll_Fefe 2020

Started: May 2020

Finished: - November 2020