25

"Yang Jeongin."

The small boy nearly jumped out of his skin in surprise and was just about to dart down the corridor in an escape attempt but he was grabbed by the hood of his green hoodie and dragged backwards then chucked (not at all gently) into a rather musty closet.

It was dark inside and he couldn't see a thing, it was also almost completely quiet as all that could be heard was his own fumbling and just as he was attempting to make his way out of the cupboard the light was switched on to reveal Hyunjin by the light switch and Seungmin sat in a grey wheelie chair, both with evil smirks planted on their faces.

Jeongin gulped slowly, letting it travel down his throat and he waited in the tense silence before Hyunjin pointed to a chair they'd set out for him, not the comfy kind, the hard blue plastic type. Jeongin decided that for now he should best just follow what they said and sit down on the chair not wanting to anger them..

"So.. Jeongin" Seungmin slowly began, crossing his legs, resting his elbow on his knee and his chin on his hand, "care to explain why you were stalking Jisung and Felix..?"

Jeongin wouldn't say, no he couldn't say, although the only threat Changbin held over his head right now was telling Chan about his crush he knew that was only a surface threat, Changbin would do much more than that and he knew it wouldn't be nice,

He hung his head shamefully and clenched his eyes tight shut as a small bead of sweat rolled down his forehead, he was trying to wait out the silence and the other two where waiting for an answer.

When neither parties where satisfied Seungmin decided to just get on with it and cruelly prompt Jeongin until they got a response

"It's Changbin right, did he threatened you..?"

Jeongin's head shot up, he wasn't sure how they knew it was Changbin that had threatened him to do these things but then he supposed Seungmin was rather smart and it wasn't that hard to figure out in the first place, Jeongijn didn't exactly look they type to bully students and indeed he wasn't, he disliked violence and conflict and wasn't strong enough for it anyway

"You know what you're doing Is wrong right."

Jeongin nodded in confirmation, he knew, of course he did, he hated seeing the pain he was causing to Jisung but he couldn't bring himself to take on that pain for the boy.

He looked up at the two of them, begging them, pleading with his eyes for them to stop probing him, worried that Changbin would find them, what did they want anyway?

"Since the cafeteria incident, you've been helping him since then or even further back?" Hyujin finally spoke up staring right into Jeongin's eyes as if searching for the goodness in him, for the first time; Jeongin felt compelled to speak

"A little while before then..."

Seungmin decided it was time to move on, he stood up from his chair and went to lean against the white-faded-to-grey wall next to Jeongin,

"I don't what he's threatening you with but I don't think you're a bad person, we're willing to give you a chance....you see were going to take Changbin down but we'd need your help."

Jeongin instantly noded, if the chance had come sooner he would have instantly clung to it, he'd wanted Changbin gone for ages but was not strong or brave enough to speak out against the elder himself but if he was under the protection of his seniors then this would not be an issue,

"Good, disagreeing wasn't an option anyway" Jeongin shivered slightly at this, though not as bad as Changbin, Seungmin could be quite scary sometimes, "did you tell Changbin about Felix yet?"

Jeongin affirmed that he hadn't, he'd actually been trying to hold off on it for as long as possible to avoid someone else getting hurt.

"Right, you are to carry on as you are, but before you tell Changbin what you have seen you are to text me and I will tell you what you can tell Changbin, you are also to tell us if Changbin is planning anything new, okay?

Jeongin nodded a small smile growing on his face, he'd been under the control of Changbin for a long time now, he had zero friends and even less happiness but this was it, his small spark of hope.

Seungmin exchanged numbers with him and then Hyunjin let him out giving him a pat on the back and a smile before the two departed and left a happy Jeongin clutching his phone to his chest and skipping up to the rooftop unusually cheerfully.

~~~~~~~~

bleh, I don't like this chapter buuut it was necessary