YOU!

"You!" Jennie Kim growled, pushing herself towards Lisa Manoban who looked around and realized she's the only person Jennie could be pertaining to.

Jennie must have went to the school's gymnasium for her since there are no other students in it currently.

With every step, she can feel Jennie's anger radiating. Lisa closed the book she's reading, still sitting on the floor as the enraged Jennie approached her.

"What did I do now?" Lisa rolled her eyes. She wasn't scared of the Korean, but she certainly wasn't fond of her either.

For her, Jennie Kim is a spoiled bitch who only thinks about herself. She's mean to most students, specially on the poor ones like her. Though Lisa wasn't really poor, middle class is already poor for people as rich as the Kims. They own the school so Jennie really acts as if she owns it, moreso in front of scholars like Lisa, though Jennie really wasn't sure how Lisa was able to maintain high grades when she looked reckless when it comes to academics.

"Stay away from Jisoo! Did you really think your pathetic ass stands a chance with her?" Jennie crossed her arms while looking down on Lisa, literally and figuratively. That is, until the Thai stood up, towering the Korean with her intense gaze.

"Don't be ridiculous. You don't own your friends, besides I wouldn't be one to turn down someone being friendly just because she's friends with the worst person inside the school premise."

"Worst? Haven't you looked at yourself? You're ugly, poor and reckless," Jennie took a step closer while matching her glare, not once being intimidated by Lisa's height, "And your only friend is just as pathetic as you are!"

That was the last straw for Lisa. She hated the brunette with passion because for some unknown reason, Jennie has always been this mean with her. She could stand all the insults. She could ignore it all if she's not in the mood to talk back, but not when Jennie talks about her bestfriend Chaeyoung like that.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Lisa's jaw clenched as she inched closer to Jennie, "Don't talk about Chaeyoung like that ever again, or I'll fucking make you miserable. Hear me?"

"How dare you talk to me like that?!" Jennie raised her hand and was about to hit Lisa's cheek when the latter's strong hold stopped her wrist.

"I don't want to do this but I'll have to give this as a warning," Lisa gritted her teeth.

Jennie was confused for a second, that is, until she felt Lisa's arm pulling her closer and her own lips being attacked by another pair of soft, but rough acting lips.

Her eyes widened and when she finally was able to comprehend things, she pushed the Thai away angrily.

"Fuck you Manoban!"

Lisa had to feel guilty as she watched Jennie walked away with a red face, probably from anger. But she watched in amusement as the girl struggled to open the heavy doors, hearing a soft curse until she finally managed to go out.

Grazing her lips with her thumb, Lisa shook her head with a smile. It was weird but she felt Jennie kiss her back before pushing her away. Jennie must have lost her mind for a second there.

The following days, she could always feel Jennie's glare burning a hole on her back everywhere she goes but the girl was surprisingly not coming at her. Maybe her warning was really effective.

One time she and Chaeyoung were just walking around the soccer field when she felt Jennie's heavy gaze on her. Chaeyoung must have noticed them staring at each other before Jennie broke the staring competition and went on her own way, because a smirk was plastered on her face as she talked to Lisa, "I thought you hated each other. What's with the sexual tension?"