lisa's typa girl pt3

3 years later....

"Yah Kim Jisoo!" I shout as I ran down the stairs. I'm so annoyed because her dog peed on my bed again.

I stop midway when I saw her on the couch, laughing with Jennie.

I shifted my gaze back to my sister after accidentally making eye contact with Jennie.

"Dalgom. I said he's banned in my room!"

"Then tell him that," she grinned.

"What did he do this time?" this time Jennie asked.

"Peed. Bed," I said simply, still not eyeing her.

It's just awkward to think about our arrangement years ago, yet she acts as if nothing happened.

"No way," she says, snickering with Jisoo. Then she stood up. "Let me get him-"

My gaze met hers.

"You're banned from entering my room too," I told her frankly.

"You're so dramatic," Jisoo rolled her eyes, "Until now you can't move on from your silly crush on Jennie?"

"Shut up," both Jennie and I answered in unison, making my sister chuckle.

My sister, who has no clue about my history with Jennie, her own bestfriend.

Ha.

"Wait until she hears you broke up with Liam," Jisoo's annoying smirk was irking me but once I processed her words, my brows shot up at Jennie.

Months after Jennie ended things with me, she started dating that Liam guy. They've been-had- dated for more than two years.

It was like a slap in the face, honestly. A huge fucking slap.

Anyway, that was long ago and I have moved on from her.

"Like I care," I glared at Jisoo, "You better clean that mess before I get back home from work."

"No way!"

I just continued glaring until I leave...

... not thinking about Jennie's relationship status at all.

-

jennie: found my picture in your room

lisa: no you did not
lisa: and did u just enter my room without permission????

jennie: jisoo tagged me with her when she cleaned your room

lisa: that fucker.

jennie: so... my pic?

lisa: shut up jen.

jennie: so there is? :o

"What the fuck are you up to Jennie Kim?"

I slammed my fist on my desk, catching the attention of some of my workmates.

If I could shrink on my sit, I would have right now.

"Sorry, Jisoo dared me to do that."

I almost jumped when the moment I came home, Jennie was the one who welcomed me.

"What are you still doing here?" I asked in annoyance while walking past her to the couch where I threw my bag.

"Uh, Jisoo left and I stayed?"