girl crush pt2

"It's embarrassing!" Jennie whines at her manager, who is holding a wheelchair.

"Jennie you'll have to walk a lot with those crutches if you won't use this," he worriedly says, knowing it will be harder for Jennie to walk around the new YG building with a sprained ankle. The studio is nowhere near the elevator either.

"Yeah I know it's even more embarrassing, I can perfectly walk on my own thank you."

Her manager's eyes widened. "Jennie... What am I gonna do with you?"

"What's happening here?"

-

"Manager oppa said she's downstairs being stubborn-" Jisoo stopped reading her phone when the door suddenly opened, making everyone inside the studio to stare at their manager opening the door for the two other people.

"Don't tell me you came all the way here..." Rosé trailed off, putting her hand on her mouth dramatically.

Teddy chuckled while Lisa looked unamused, her arms crossing.

Standing before them is Winner's Song Mino, carrying Jennie on his back. He steps inside slowly, then slowly lowered himself so Jennie could stand just beside the couch.

"Aigoo my back," he complains, standing up while stretching his hips forward and then sidewards, "I think I broke my back."

"I told you I can walk!" Jennie crosses her arms.

"If you wanted your injury to get worse you could've just told me," Jisoo suddenly smacked the back of Jennie's head, making the latter glare at her.

"Yah cut her some slack," Lisa, who is sitting on a separate couch and is beside Rosé, glares at Jisoo too.

"Thanks for carrying her oppa, you can leave now," Rosé grins at him. "We still have a lot to discuss before recording and you can't be here."

Mino pouts, "But I carried her! Can't I at least get some spoilers?"

"Nope," Jennie shoos him away with her hand, "Go now oppa, thanks for helping me."

"Rude, we're not besties anymore from now on," Mino jokes, "Lisa wanna be my bestie?"

Lisa drapes her arm around Rosé and shook her head, "I have my bes already."

"Bes?" Mino cocked his brow.

"Bestie," Rosé proudly says with a huge grin on her face, "Anyway oppa, we're just kidding. You can stay if you want."

Mino's dazzling, boyish smile was on as he shook his head and ruffled Jennie's hair, who swatted his hand right away. "Maybe next time, I have a schedule too so I'll let you be for now."

Jennie looked at the Thai from the corner of her eyes, half expecting some kind of reaction from the girl. She doesn't know why she's thinking Lisa would at least be a little jealous, it just sounds ridiculous now that she confirmed that Lisa's not jealous.

-

One thing she's sure of is she's really, really jealous. Lisa tiptoed to the living room at 2 in the morning, expecting everyone's asleep when to her surprise, Jennie's on the couch with an empty bottle of soju on the table.